By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Black Friday 2011 Week deals are set. Make your predictions.

BenVTrigger said:
I have inside figures so I won't be giving an exact prediction.

That being said 360 will be the top grossing system in NA by a huge margin, and will be well over 800k WW.

soo.. you have numbers from the future?

Around the Network

360 deals are so good I'm tempted to buy one with the money I've been saving for a PC :/
Must resist for the sake of Vita in February...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

i wish they could have sold a white ps3 at at 1 of them

i would buy that INSTANTLY!

xbox 360 = 950k
ps3 = 580k
wii = 600k

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

osamanobama said:
BenVTrigger said:
I have inside figures so I won't be giving an exact prediction.

That being said 360 will be the top grossing system in NA by a huge margin, and will be well over 800k WW.

soo.. you have numbers from the future?

No, he works high up for a gaming retail chain (biggest in US I think he's said before) and sees all the numbers on consoles being shipped into stores across the country.

He also said a couple of weeks ago MS were sending in mad 360 shipments.

Around the Network

Bought a few games off of Amazon today that was part of a Black Friday deal. I got Red Dead Redemption GoTY for 30, Ys The Oath of Felghana for 12, and Trail in the Sky L.E. for 20.

nightsurge said:
yo_john117 said:
nightsurge said:
yo_john117 said:
Wii: 600k
360: 490k
PS3: 370k

You are predicting the 360 this BF to be down almost 200,000 YoY? Even with way more deals this year?

Yes, mainly because last year Kinect was the big thing which drove sales on BF plus the deals last BF were about the same as this one. The only reason why the 360 did so good this past week was because of the special consoles which really boosted sales. So I do expect it to be down.

Plus whatever I think is going to happen with consoles, the opposite usually happens

Hahaha, well that's good about the last part there!

However, to your part regarding the sales being about the same, that is entirely untrue. Last year, the best deals for 360 were basically $50 gift cards. This year it is possible to get any model/package of a 360 console for at least $100 off AND/OR have gift card deals on some of them. Even Kinect standalone is on sale for $50 off or with gift cards.

checked bfads.net archive for last year.target was only store I found that had $50 gift card for360.

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

Sony should have bundled Uncharted 3 with the PS3 for 199

I trust no one, not even myself.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
the PS3 deals seem the best to me.

No predictions to make.

You can't be serious.. Xbox 360 Holiday bundle comes with Fable 3 and Halo reach for only 199!  thats like 180$ off...

I trust no one, not even myself.

FattyDingDong said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
the PS3 deals seem the best to me.

No predictions to make.

You can't be serious.. Xbox 360 Holiday bundle comes with Fable 3 and Halo reach for only 199!  thats like 180$ off...

well i'm not sure whether i should be honored or whether i should be running for my life but fattydingdong just quoted me.

now that i'm over my sheer terror yes i'm serious. i like Reach but i'm not that big a fan, and plz don't get me startd on Fable.