By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Black Friday 2011 Week deals are set. Make your predictions.

Wii and 3DS will see the higher percentage of share but Wii will not be at number 1.

Switch!!!

Around the Network

360 - 700K
Wii - 450K
PS3 - 440K

Zelda will definitely get the people out there to buy the Wii's and the $99 will be tempting.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

650k xbox
550k wii
475k ps3

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Anyone seriously predicting that 360 will be dramatically ahead of Wii (by like over 200k) are going to be mistaken. This will be the first holiday where Wii is available at a $99 price point. I don't expect it to utterly dominate the holidays like it has in the past but you should still see a very large initial spike relative to its current sales level.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

the PS3 deals seem the best to me.

No predictions to make.

Around the Network

The bundles for PS3 needs more popular games...also almost all of the bundles are the same.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Wii deals suck.
At least Zelda will somehow push it.

wow PS3 deals suck compared to xbox.
its $300 model is being sold for $100 less, making it $199
its $200 model is being sold for $50 less, with giftcards (some $75), making it $149.
PS3 basically is being sold for $50, to make it $199, with a few other goodies.

anyway xbox will have at least 1.75x the sales of ps3.

360: 800K
Wii: 650K
PS3: 550-600K

As i'm still new at this, i fully expect to get this wrong in several places. :p

postofficebuddy said:
Anyone seriously predicting that 360 will be dramatically ahead of Wii (by like over 200k) are going to be mistaken. This will be the first holiday where Wii is available at a $99 price point. I don't expect it to utterly dominate the holidays like it has in the past but you should still see a very large initial spike relative to its current sales level.

I like how you judge other peoples predictions yet you have PS3 doing 525k in one week in Americas when that's what it did for the entirity of last november last year. X360 being ahead by that much (given the deals and Wii not jumping ahead as much as usual) is far more likely than PS3 doing 500k in one week in Americas.