By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Uncharted 3 is a MAJOR flop, Americans, we need to talk about it.

Tagged games:

obvious troll is obvious. Cant believe people took the bait L0L

Around the Network

i bought uncharted 2 and hated it. i'm sure a lot of people are like me.

TakeMeToTheHospital said:

A lot? No... some? yes ... it's fine.

I don't think to many people that bought Uncharted 2 hated it either.  Uncharted 3 still should easily outsell Uncharted 2 and everytime a sequel sells more means that not too many people disliked the previous game.

ethomaz said:
TakeMeToTheHospital said:

A lot? No... some? yes ... it's fine.

we'll see bro.  

Around the Network

Uncharted 2 is fun...

Its requires a lot of jumping around and also stealth.

However the gun fights are very fun and sometimes as crazy as a COD game, well maybe because I have it on Normal.

Are the gun fights suppose to be more normal or I am going against the game by firing like 50 rounds at one enemy lol!

italo244 said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:
italo244 said:
Hey, do you guys think that U3 can push PS3 hardware to 160k in Americas and 210k in EMEAA? I mean... 370k+ worldwide for PS3 this week?

MW3 will push a lot of 360 hardware(i think), so if U3 dont push some hardware for PS3, in MW3 week 360 can be > PS3?

Just thinking. =|

Yes, someone that is actually being sensible here, I think Uncharted 3 will slowly but surely push hardware, around December time. Modern Warfare 3 will push sales of the Xbox 360 by a large margin, it should be close this year.

Actually i think that 360 will sell more than PS3 in december, but i still dont think that it will surpass in 2011 total sales. I mean, there will be a lot of great deals for PS3 too...

lol, U3 pushed only 10k in americas...

Blacksaber said:
Torillian said:
God I hate the copycat thread, the lowest form of forum humor.

I remember when Toastyboy (not 100% sure on that name, but I know Toast is involved) was the king of these things, I guess I can at least be happy that they don't happen as often as they used to back then.

Well if it makes you feel any better a new season of Natsume is coming out in Jan.

I agree. Thread is dumb. (Honestly, I thought over 500k first week was pretty good, but meh)

I'm holding on for Amagami SS+ in Jan though.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

As a non PS3 owner, the opinion of an outsider may shed some light, or it may spark a debate :)

It sold more then Uncharted 2 first week but then again Gears 3 had a much bigger boost compared to Gears 2. Im bringing up Gears 3 off course because it is the 360 biggest exclusive this year, as Uncharted 3 is PS3 biggest exclusive this year. Both are third person shooters, more or less.

The Uncharted franchise is the result of overhype on the internet by the loyal fans. The voices of the few many times speak for everyone, but doesn't necessarily represent everyone.

The result is massive hype that has no equal on the internet but translates to poor actual sales........compared to rivals such as Gears.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:
As a non PS3 owner, the opinion of an outsider may shed some light, or it may spark a debate :)

It sold more then Uncharted 2 first week but then again Gears 3 had a much bigger boost compared to Gears 2. Im bringing up Gears 3 off course because it is the 360 biggest exclusive this year, as Uncharted 3 is PS3 biggest exclusive this year. Both are third person shooters, more or less.

The Uncharted franchise is the result of overhype on the internet by the loyal fans. The voices of the few many times speak for everyone, but doesn't necessarily represent everyone.

The result is massive hype that has no equal on the internet but translates to poor actual sales........compared to rivals such as Gears.

a similar comparison could be made between forza and gt but of course since forza is a 360 game any comments you make on that are flipped the other way from sales to metacritic scores... regardless i  guess by now it should be obvious to anyone who has seen your posts and your sig that you only really have one goal here