By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Uncharted 3 is a MAJOR flop, Americans, we need to talk about it.

Tagged games:

well If I see a game with a 8/10 review, it is not great.

Its because so many games have 10/10, 9.5 and 9 and 8.5, that a 8/10 looks much worse then it really is.

Around the Network

Angry man!

You know Gears 3 and Forza 4 both started with stronger week 1 sales (between 20-100%), but are struggling to maintain weekly sales as strong as their predecessor?

This late into the console gen, most people who want a good game just get it week 1, and sales aren't too dramatic (except week 1) because most of the big games are just sequels.

I'm sure Uncharted 3 is a great game, might not break 5 million sales, but who cares. Lost Odyssey on 360 only sold 800k, but I still loved it just as much.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Michael-5 said:
Angry man!

You know Gears 3 and Forza 4 both started with stronger week 1 sales (between 20-100%), but are struggling to maintain weekly sales as strong as their predecessor?

This late into the console gen, most people who want a good game just get it week 1, and sales aren't too dramatic (except week 1) because most of the big games are just sequels.

I'm sure Uncharted 3 is a great game, might not break 5 million sales, but who cares. Lost Odyssey on 360 only sold 800k, but I still loved it just as much.

Even UC2 will break 5 million, UC3 is doing alot better than UC2 first week, it can probably even reach 6 million lifetime.

What? I said something good about Uncharted 3 and someone insulted me and got banned on it? What the hell? It's like anything I say about PS3 people flip out on.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

saying uncharted is a flop is like saying cod mw3 is the most realistic game out... ha we all know that aint true

Around the Network

Well some say its a flop as U2 was like considered such a great game, that sequel to such a game should have huge numbers. The problem is Uncharted is not a fanbase game so it will never have epic opening sales.

Uncharted 2 was fun as you were able to have a lot of familiar guns (AK, Fal, Desert Eagle, Spas).
The enemies were the same but the guys that were like Juggernauts from MW and the crazy strong Beasts at the end were very challenging.

People love the cut scenes and the witty humour and the jumping around and the puzzle solving and so did I.

However I have to say the fighting system was very very entertaining as well.

Michael-5 said:
What? I said something good about Uncharted 3 and someone insulted me and got banned on it? What the hell? It's like anything I say about PS3 people flip out on.

No, this was his response to you:

"Even UC2 will break 5 million, UC3 is doing alot better than UC2 first week, it can probably even reach 6 million lifetime".

He was banned for insulting the OP.

Does U3 have the crazy over the top action like in U2?

If Not I am not buying it.

Attoyou said:
Terrible game, well deserved flop. 5/10.
Gears 3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rouge Warrior>Uncharted 3

LoL are you from this planet?

Nishy said:
Attoyou said:
Terrible game, well deserved flop. 5/10.
Gears 3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rouge Warrior>Uncharted 3

LoL are you from this planet?

I agree.

Gears 3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rouge Warrior>>>Uncharted 3

fixed