By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Top Movies of the 80's elimination thread! Big Trouble in Little China and Die Hard tied for first place! Sudden death?

spurgeonryan said:

You know it would have lost to Star wars in the end anyways.

Like hell.

Around the Network
badgenome said:
spurgeonryan said:

Like hell.

I missed Mad Max as well, you don't see Mel Gibson freaking out.

Give it time he will be here.

didn't they go to prison in T&C? Stallone loves going to prison, wonder why? :) IIIIiD

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

spurgeonryan said:
badgenome said:
spurgeonryan said:

Like hell.

I missed Mad Max as well, you don't see Mel Gibson freaking out.

Give it time he will be here.

didn't they go to prison in T&C? Stallone loves going to prison, wonder why? :) IIIIiD

You keep talking about Stallone like he matters. Kurt Russell made that movie.

That reminds me... where's The Thing? Man, you really ought to scrap this thread and do it over.

The Thing 2011, sorry that movie sucks and does not count, wrong decade as**ole! J/k -couldn't get them all. I was torn between an 80's movie thread and a Sci fi movie thread. I picked this.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

+Aliens
-Flashdance

Around the Network

+Back to the Future
-Honey, I shrunk the kids

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

spurgeonryan said:
The Thing 2011, sorry that movie sucks and does not count

As far as I'm concerned, it doesn't even exist.

+Rocky 4
-Star Trek 3

+ Ghostbusters
- Twins

And Steel Magnolias wasn't a bad movie. Definitely a chick flick but there are far worse movies on here.

+Who Framed Roger Rabbit

-Born on the Fourth of July

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.