By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - When will PS3 overtake 360 in other's overall sales?

johnsobas said:
do you even realize what sales look like in feb-june? PS3 will be fortunate to average 50-60k per week, and that's if the previous price drop has a long term effect. 50-60k per week is very good sales and is a significant increase from what they sold last year during the slower parts of the year, but far from the amount they would need to pass 360.

We heard you already. Let people have some fun (and hope) even if they're not named John Lucas or Avinash... Jeesh.

Around the Network
Mummelmann said:
johnsobas said:
do you even realize what sales look like in feb-june? PS3 will be fortunate to average 50-60k per week, and that's if the previous price drop has a long term effect. 50-60k per week is very good sales and is a significant increase from what they sold last year during the slower parts of the year, but far from the amount they would need to pass 360.

We heard you already. Let people have some fun (and hope) even if they're not named John Lucas or Avinash... Jeesh.

just givin a dose of common sense to what seems like a whole lot of crazy predictions.  I got no problem with john lucas like predictions

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

johnsobas said:
Mummelmann said:
johnsobas said:

just givin a dose of common sense to what seems like a whole lot of crazy predictions. I got no problem with john lucas like predictions

Which lends a visage to your degree of common sense...

It's not going to happen in 2008.

In late spring 2009.

-Edited by mod 

Q2 2009 ..

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Q2-Q3 seems like a very logical answer. Holiday 08 at latest.

I agree with this prediction! It won't be too long anyway, and certainly not never like one fanboy predicted lol

I would say in May of 2008