By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - When will PS3 overtake 360 in other's overall sales?

I predict mid 08 (this year)

Consoles I own: Dreamcast, PSP

Around the Network

I predict earlier.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

Well Xbox 360 should get a pricecut soon probely with GTA IV or the new rumored sku Ultimate but a price cut will come soon for the Xbox360

Think twice before helping a friend in need.

360 still cost less than ps3, ps3 still outsell it= ps3 still outsell it.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

By the end of Q3 2008.

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

Around the Network
Xeo_842 said:
By the end of Q3 2008.

i second this

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
Xeo_842 said:
By the end of Q3 2008.

i second this

Third it ( is that even correct ? ) .

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

The PS Brand is extreamly strong in Europe I know a couple of friends that did not own a PS2 last gen that bought PS3 thinking that it would have a such greater liberary than the other consoles. But as the holiday season is over I excpect sales will fall down. The qoustion will PS3 still sell 40% more than Xbox 360. I will guess that PS3 pass it sometime in summer but it could be much later if MS drops the price.

Think twice before helping a friend in need.

never

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
never

why?

Consoles I own: Dreamcast, PSP