By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So G4 Isn't Exactly Excited for Skyward Sword :P

I have to admit... I laughed out loud when Morgan Webb pulled that fake yawn. I mean... come on.

Around the Network

G4 is irrelevant.

Level1Death said:
G4 is irrelevant.

Aren't they still reairing cops? 

Acevil said:
Level1Death said:
G4 is irrelevant.

Aren't they still reairing cops? 

I don't know but whatever they're airings isn't good quality.

G4 tries to hard to promote western games, especially games developed in the U.S.

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

Around the Network

G4...*yawn*

the only reason G4 is relevant to this day is their live coverage of gaming events(X-play/AOTS) which has been slacking

G4 for is the most half-assed network on cable...literally it's about 7-9 hours(a day) of actual G4 shows, the rest is filled with cops, cheaters, and paid programming

its G$, should anyone really be surprised

Monster Hunter Tri

Name: Silver

ID: 94BRVX

Damn these school computers and their lack of flash

It doesn't surprise me, since Webb once decried Galaxy as "kiddie" and later went on to praise Ratchet and Clank. Not to say R&C is bad, but the level of juvenile humor is arguably worse than any mainline Mario game. They have a crooked anti-Nintendo bias just like most other media outlets.

Indeed, i find it hard to think of any outlet that isn't Nintendo-centric that will at least give them a fair shake. Here, perhaps (though the editorials wouldn't have you see it that way)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I agree with there statements on Zelda 100%, it looks banal, also with the uncharted part, and no Assassin's Creed does not deserve yearly games maybe every two years. Finally, that tomb raider seems like the best in years and if it like uncharted than I do not fault it for that, people copy the best.

So yeah expected a video on Zelda and it was about a lot of games I love so I commented on it all.