By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So G4 Isn't Exactly Excited for Skyward Sword :P

germibobi said:

The early Zeldas may have been the greatest thing in gaming back than,but it looks boring.It's not just the graphics,but over gameplay seems super simple....

Mario Galaxy/2 is the same deal,it may have had good reviews,but nobody gave it GOTY awards....

This year we have Uncharted 3,Gears of War 3,Batman:Arkham City,Elder Scrolls V,Battlefield 3,Assassins Creed:Revelations,Rage-All games far more superior that Zelda..

Nitendo relies on old fans of the franchise to buy every fuckin' same game....

hmmmmm

Around the Network
germibobi said:

The early Zeldas may have been the greatest thing in gaming back than,but it looks boring.It's not just the graphics,but over gameplay seems super simple....

Mario Galaxy/2 is the same deal,it may have had good reviews,but nobody gave it GOTY awards....

This year we have Uncharted 3,Gears of War 3,Batman:Arkham City,Elder Scrolls V,Battlefield 3,Assassins Creed:Revelations,Rage-All games far more superior that Zelda..

EVERYBODY gave Super Mario Gaalxy the GOTY award, it was crazy.

PhalanxCO said:
germibobi said:

hmmmmm

Well at least they have improvements, what are the improvements on the New Zelda now chopping bushesh feels more real than ever..

germibobi said:
PhalanxCO said:
germibobi said:

hmmmmm

Well at least they have improvements, what are the improvements on the New Zelda now chopping bushesh feels more real than ever..

You're right, that's the only thing they've added.  It plays exactly like OoT, which played exactly like ALttP, which played exactly like the original LoZ did 25 years ago.  Nintendo never changes their games in the least.  Thank you for opening my eyes to this truth that I somehow never noticed in my entire life.

I'm a bit lost, should I actually care what the G4 people say or do or think?

Trying to think of a less relevant entity for gaming.

I guess Matt Cassamassaassinscreed.

Around the Network

Don't feed the functionally retarded troll.

germibobi said:
PhalanxCO said:
germibobi said:

hmmmmm

Actually having to consider how the enemy holds his weapons and then swing accordingly is nothing compared to the games you mentioned and their revolutionary mechanics. Cause Uncharted 3 is nothing like Uncharted 1, in this you have shootouts and even some climbing. That is competely new. And what about Battlefield 3 where you are in first person view and aim and shoot. also never done before.

padib said:
cAPSLOCK said:
I'm a bit lost, should I actually care what the G4 people say or do or think?

Trying to think of a less relevant entity for gaming.

I guess Matt Cassamassaassinscreed.

Lollerballs! :D But actually you should care because dumb viewers will just sheepeat her words!

General impressions I get from fellow gamers is they're sort of like that Gamepro TV show in the early 90s.  Like all "hip and with it" in a clueless corporate sort of way.  There's a lot of geniunely good video game resources out there on the internet and it just makes those traits in other sites stand out all the more clearly.

Adam Sessler I can listen to.

Morgan Webb on the other-hand is like that one girl in an internet forum that all the losers are trying to hook up with. Nobody cares about their opinion, but they get enough attention worthy of keeping them around.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

padib said:
hatmoza said:
Adam Sessler I can listen to.

Morgan Webb on the other-hand is like that one girl in an internet forum that all the losers are trying to hook up with. Nobody cares about their opinion, but they get enough attention worthy of keeping them around.

Must be her boobs. You like Adam Sessler? Man I want to slap that guy so bad everytime I see him.

He has some interesting views and opinions. Mostly in his "Soapbox" episodes.

I agree though he tends to give Mario and Zelda a lot of grief.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson