Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So G4 Isn't Exactly Excited for Skyward Sword :P

padib said:
cAPSLOCK said:
I'm a bit lost, should I actually care what the G4 people say or do or think?

Trying to think of a less relevant entity for gaming.

I guess Matt Cassamassaassinscreed.

Lollerballs! :D But actually you should care because dumb viewers will just sheepeat her words!

General impressions I get from fellow gamers is they're sort of like that Gamepro TV show in the early 90s.  Like all "hip and with it" in a clueless corporate sort of way.  There's a lot of geniunely good video game resources out there on the internet and it just makes those traits in other sites stand out all the more clearly.

Around the Network

Adam Sessler I can listen to.

Morgan Webb on the other-hand is like that one girl in an internet forum that all the losers are trying to hook up with. Nobody cares about their opinion, but they get enough attention worthy of keeping them around.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

Morgan Webb on the other-hand is like that one girl in an internet forum that all the losers are trying to hook up with. Nobody cares about their opinion, but they get enough attention worthy of keeping them around.

Must be her boobs. You like Adam Sessler? Man I want to slap that guy so bad everytime I see him.

padib said:
hatmoza said:

Must be her boobs. You like Adam Sessler? Man I want to slap that guy so bad everytime I see him.

He has some interesting views and opinions. Mostly in his "Soapbox" episodes.

I agree though he tends to give Mario and Zelda a lot of grief.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Skyward Sword does look pretty bad, lets be honest. Forget for a moment the fact it has Zelda in the title and just look at the gameplay. Pretty weak.

Around the Network

ahhh!!! there was spoilers for Uncharted 3!

Marks said:
Skyward Sword does look pretty bad, lets be honest. Forget for a moment the fact it has Zelda in the title and just look at the gameplay. Pretty weak.

Exactly. The games has very very weak gameplay. So, Ghirahim take Link's sword and attacks him? pfff, do you need to mix shield and sword attacks to defeat him at the first battle?

Let look at the bettle or the bird, you have to control like a plane as Wii Sports Resorts? The bow? or the Whip? Weak. Do you have to swing your sword on different directions because the foes are covering? Weeeaak

Seriously, no. Just no.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

padib said:
cAPSLOCK said:
I'm a bit lost, should I actually care what the G4 people say or do or think?

Trying to think of a less relevant entity for gaming.

I guess Matt Cassamassaassinscreed.

Lollerballs! :D But actually you should care because dumb viewers will just sheepeat her words!

yeah all 4 of 'em

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and what idiot goes to this spastic site? i cant remember the last time they talked positive on Nintendo. Everyone knows they hate Nintendo, its no secret at all. lol

Adam Sessler is the only normal bloke in G4. I mean atleast he doesnt sound like a asshole in his opinions, even if he agrees with that Bottom Feeder.

Smeags said:
chocoloco said:

I agree with their statements on Zelda 100%, it looks banal.

Really? Even with the MotionPlus integration affecting the entire game the way it does? I guess that's your opinion, but hands on impressions are really enjoying the differences that motion controls provide. I guess we'll see soon enough. ^_^

And yes, there's Uncharted, Assassin's Creed, and Tomb Raider (which they also weren't keen on, strangely enough.), but their views on Zelda was definitely the most... entertaining. ^_~

I've placed the game on two different occasions now and both times I experienced nothing that could not be done without MotionPlus.  Attacking vertically, horizontaly or diagonal?  Plenty Wii games done this without MotionPlus, and it is the same with pretty much everything it is used for, it seems to be using motionplus for the sake of using it, it isn't needed and doesn't add to the game, just does same the thing differently.