By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - The Box-Office Thread.

Can Disney beat Universal's record 2015 domestic gross - $2.445 billion?

It will fall short of tha... 4 13.33%

Finding Dory, Doctor Stra... 20 66.67%

It's going to be very cl... 6 20.00%

Total:30
darthdevidem01 said:
oldschoolfool said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Official Avengers Numbers -- 207.4m OW

This is HUUUUUUUGE!

^^ what's up darthdevidem01? long time,no see. 

Long time no see old school!! I'm good! What's up with you?

______

BTw guys that's a $57 Million Sunday...destroys the previous record of $43 Million by TDK.

playing my ps3 all day,everyday. 

Around the Network

Magnificent Amazing Remarkable Victorious Excellent Legendary numbers for The Avengrs.

If I knew The Avengers was this good, I would have seen it like 5 times in the weekend in hopes that TDKR doesn't beat its OW.

pezus said:

TDKR will surpass The Avengers easily. 250m I say!

There's a limit to the amount of theaters and the amount of seats available. And I think you've crossed that limit.

pezus said:
Boutros said:
pezus said:

TDKR will surpass The Avengers easily. 250m I say!

There's a limit to the amount of theaters and the amount of seats available. And I think you've crossed that limit.

They will make new cinemas for the movie!

In my theater, they cancelled the Chimpazee showings just to have another screen available for The Avengers (and they sold out). They could do the same for TDKR.

Anyways, I hope TDKR doesn't beat The Avengers. I'm Marvel all the way! LOL! The Batman universe is the only thing I like from DC.

Also, I hope Spider-Man does well. There doesn't seem to be a lot of hype regarding it. All I hear is The Avengers and The Dark Knight Rises. When they showed the Spider-Man trailer in the previews, I heard a lot of people saying, "what? There's another Spider-Man movie coming out?"

Great showing for Avengers. Quite a few movies I have interest in this year. The Dark Knight Returns, Spider-Man, Hobbit, Brave, ... Seems like a good year for the movie industry.

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
Darth Tigris said:

........................ so the two of you aren't just like this with Sony v MS, but with TDK v Avengers (DC v Marvel?) too???

We have merely united behind a common enemy. I love Spidey (who's from Marvel).

Search your feelings Darth Tigris...you know it to be true. 

Spidey's my fav superhero, and that's saying a lot.  The Avengers will not be topped.  

Doubt the movie will take the crown from Avatar though.

Best overall domestic box office weekend since July 15-17 of last year when Deathly Hallows Part 2 opened and Transformers: Dark of the Moon was in its third week.

How much do you box office folk think 'The Dictator' will do?

Wound up being undertracked. Actuals bumped it up to $207m. Insane.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.