By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - No mgs4 for xbox360

http://ps3.thegamereviews.com/story-342-Rumor-Killer-No-MGS4-on-360-says-Konami.html

Around the Network

Expect a two week break until this rumour pops up again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

And it happens again.

Some random site: "MGS4 on 360!!!"

Internet: "OMG!!!!!!"

Konami: "Nope."

Internet: "Aww..."

...and go back to the beginning.

It's like an endless cycle.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Who to believe? Konami or everyone else?

Hard decision!

no kidding.

At last count things looked like this.

MGS4 for xbox360 rumors 71
# of times konami has denied this 71

Around the Network

As much as I would love to believe that article, so that it crushes this nonsense once and for all, even though it HAS been OFFICIALLY stated by Konami time and time again.....there's no kind of source in that article. All it says is that "the gamereviews (who are they again?) spoke to a Konami Spokesman"

As far as I'm concerned, I could make an article that says the exact same thing.....without any sources or credibility for that matter, I can't take at face value

Currently playing:

Unreal Tournament 3, Warhawk, Rock Band, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy XII, DMC2, then 3, and Radiata Stories

"Stop the presses// It's been a while but I'm back in session// And in the past time my flow's matured more than adolescence// It's time to learn a lesson// So get you pen and your pad out, listen close, and take heed to this blessing"

lol, just another site looking for traffic... like the one that started the rumour

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

It doesn't really matter, if they don't make it multiplatform they won't make a profit on it. And yeah, the Xbox article seemed more convincing in terms of an actual source.

I'm a filmmaker, writer, and gamer. Add me on Xbox Live or message me!

XBL Gamertag: StraitupBeastin

i don't care where the hell the game goes anymore.

--OkeyDokey-- said:
i don't care where the hell the game goes anymore.

MGS4: Mobile confirmed.