By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Catherine sells 200,000 in NA first week! Cake inside!

Tagged games:

I do love this game. Very memorable... With fun gameplay. I like it more than Persona 4. (not more than 3).

But JESUS The baby's whine, is one of the most annoying sounds I've heard in a videogame. And not in the good creepy way. In a more annoying than hope way :D.

And does anyone know if the slowdown is less than in the x360 version than the ps3?

Edit: it is however shipped not sold according to the vgc article. But, it was sold out on like the 29th at most gamestops, besides 1 (in the phoenix area). And there were only 2 copies at the best buy I found it. 

Around the Network

They deserve it very fun game and I'm loving every minute of it so far!

Former something....

I'm very happy for atlus!

What the?!

Wow... that's a really good start for a game like that. I'm sure Atlus wasn't expecting that at all. I would expect it to sell even better in UK region. The cake came out cool too. I have to get my copy later in the year.

'gaming till I'm gone'

Around the Network

Wow this game is selling great! I'll probably rent it from gamefly to see what it's all about.

Hopefully, it'll keep going to be their best selling game ever here in the States!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

NiKKoM said:
I'll bet that oldschoolfool bought at least 1 of them... it's the closest he'll get to a woman... >_>

says the guy who've been on this site EVERY SINGLE DAY for 4 years...

i've not got this game yet , someone send it to me and i'll pay them triple the price!

great news