By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Catherine sells 200,000 in NA first week! Cake inside!

Tagged games:

http://gematsu.com/2011/08/catherine-sells-200000-in-first-week

Earlier this week, Atlus said Catherine broke a company record in its first week of sales, but didn’t share numbers. Today, Atlus USA’s official Twitter has revealed the game sold over 200,000 copies in its first week.

Atlus staff are celebrating by eating a Catherine-themed cake. We want.

------------------

Nice!

(Note that the cake is for NA people only)

Around the Network

200k in Just the Americas! Wow this game has really surprised me!

well damn!

very happy

'nom nom nom'

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I'll bet that oldschoolfool bought at least 1 of them... it's the closest he'll get to a woman... >_>

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

That is great hopefully this will act as the incentive for future oversea releases.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Great... the game is really good.

Wow. Could it be a million seller eventually?

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

NiKKoM said:
I'll bet that oldschoolfool bought at least 1 of them... it's the closest he'll get to a woman... >_>

Ice cold.

NiKKoM said:

On behalf of oldschoolfool, I must say lol.