By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Banned (almost)....Warnings on Vgchartz? This is not a bad mouth the staff thread. Please do not ruin it for people who want to talk about this.

got banned for calling kirby's epic yarn gay, using the "f" word...That's all I got :/

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
lestatdark said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
i went you yr without being warned. thats got to be a record right lol.

Sorry to break your record, but I only got one warning in my entire 3+ years of VGC posting and that was because a long Sig which was rapidly shortened XD.

reported for gloating, and rubbing it in lol.

Oh snap! My perfect VGC run.....

Now how i'm supposed to get a full Paragorn VGC playthrough? >_>

lol

Areym said:
got banned for calling kirby's epic yarn gay, using the "f" word...That's all I got :/

are you sure thats all that happened? so your telling me if i call halo3 a game i really hate gay i'll get banned?

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Areym said:

are you sure thats all that happened? so your telling me if i call halo3 a game i really hate gay i'll get banned?

Pretty much. I called kirby's epic yarn a pretty "f"ggy game and boom suspended or banned or wahtever. I'm guessing it's because the "f" gay word is used as a deragatory term for a certain group of people or whatever. I'm pretty sure I didn't verbly attacl anybody but teh game itself.

Areym said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Areym said:

Pretty much. I called kirby's epic yarn a pretty "f"ggy game and boom suspended or banned or wahtever. I'm guessing it's because the "f" gay word is used as a deragatory term for a certain group of people or whatever. I'm pretty sure I didn't verbly attacl anybody but teh game itself.

worst ban ever. well if kirby epic yarn was fuck'n gay then thats wht it was. a mod can't ban you for your opinion about a game thats just stupid. i'm shocked the ban wasn't overturned. 

Around the Network

I got a warning for calling someone gay because he was uploading pictures of only men game characters in the thread. Then I said he needed Jesus. lolol.....but i do not care at all....i have no profile pic and no sig and could'nt care less. I received several other warnings for trolling and no ban.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Areym said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Areym said:

worst ban ever. well if kirby epic yarn was fuck'n gay then thats wht it was. a mod can't ban you for your opinion about a game thats just stupid. i'm shocked the ban wasn't overturned. 

I thought so too but I was fairly new to this site so I didn't know what the heck had happened. Anywho, it was just for 3 days so it didn't hit me too hard. I learned my lesson though haha :D

@Rol, well put. Still my opinion was pointed towards the game, not a poster, so I assume it was alright, nobody would get too crazy about it, but goddamn was I wrong. I really didn't mean to say gay is bad or awful, I just use to describing certain situations and/or things as gay. It's a mistake I won't make again, that's for sure.

i feel this is the only way to get my story out!

i came to this site as a troll i admitted that, i got perm banned and i admitted it was my fault for bashing the xbox_360.. then i realised bashing console's was just idiodic and stupid.. i quit hating the system and i kinda like it now i have one and a few games for it.. anyways i asked that machina guy could he please give me a 2nd chance and he agreed i was over the moon, then i was posting away on these forums and there was a thread is call of duty milked! i agreed and i said havn't microsoft started milking halo a bit to? [being a fan i was only pointing out] so why bash one game when many games do it to.. then after i said that i got perm banned and wasn't alowed on this site again, i cant believe how fragile people can be and somehow what i said was taken to offence..

i would like to also say goodbye as i will get banned again for saying this :(

I just got a warning for being too sexy.Seriously.Ask Machina.

RolStoppable said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Areym said:

If you use the word "gay" or synonyms in order to say that something is awful, then that pretty much implies that being gay is a bad thing too. That's why it isn't tolerated here.

Also, "having an opinion" doesn't mean that you can say anything, no matter how baseless it is, without consequences. For example, you can't go around and say: "All black people should serve the glorious white master race, because that is what they were born for."

thats a whole nother topic.

its still an unjest ban. calling a game a name has no barring on a group of people who may be called said names.