By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Banned (almost)....Warnings on Vgchartz? This is not a bad mouth the staff thread. Please do not ruin it for people who want to talk about this.

I should be recieving a ban or a warning at the least very soon. I decided to stick up to one of the writers who was attacking users integrities, insulting users and such. I called out his unprofessional additude and made a comment just to show while he says something just as bad I will likely get banned for saying something on the same caliber.

If I do not get a ban and a mod reads this or my post in the other thread. Then I would like to have a talk with one of the mods or even one of the writers of VGChartz about the incident.

It was unnacceptable behavoir for a writer and I had to say something. So if I dissapear soon know I did not get banned for nothing. I stand up for the users of VGChartz and journalistic integrity. As a user I will not allow someone to attack other users or myself unfairly. I may not be a mod but I'd like to think everyone knows at least I stand up for what I believe in and what others believe in.

See you when my bans up. If its a perma ban. I am JoelCool7 google me, twitter me or facebook me. I'd love to keep in touch with any users!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Around the Network
Joelcool7 said:

I should be recieving a ban or a warning at the least very soon. I decided to stick up to one of the writers who was attacking users integrities, insulting users and such. I called out his unprofessional additude and made a comment just to show while he says something just as bad I will likely get banned for saying something on the same caliber.

If I do not get a ban and a mod reads this or my post in the other thread. Then I would like to have a talk with one of the mods or even one of the writers of VGChartz about the incident.

It was unnacceptable behavoir for a writer and I had to say something. So if I dissapear soon know I did not get banned for nothing. I stand up for the users of VGChartz and journalistic integrity. As a user I will not allow someone to attack other users or myself unfairly. I may not be a mod but I'd like to think everyone knows at least I stand up for what I believe in and what others believe in.

See you when my bans up. If its a perma ban. I am JoelCool7 google me, twitter me or facebook me. I'd love to keep in touch with any users!

Sir, I will not sit here and let you besmirch Seece's character like this. He happens to be a great friend of mine and we troll the VGchartz threads together spewing childish insults wrapped in opinion-facts often.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

adriane23 said:
Joelcool7 said:

Sir, I will not sit here and let you besmirch Seece's character like this. He happens to be a great friend of mine and we troll the VGchartz threads together spewing childish insults wrapped in opinion-facts often.

Wait wah? What did that have to do with Seece? Or are you making fun of him. If so I sometimes disagree with Seece and I don't think he likes me. However I have no real issue with him or any other user to my knowledge. My issue was with Runa's thread. However I am suprised I am not banned, I guess it would have been alittle hard to ban me for saying what I said after the thread Runa created. But honestly both what I said and what Runa said are worthy of a ban. I was trying to make a point but I guess VGChartz didn't want to make that point for me.

Well I guess I'm not banned, I don't usually do stuff that is deserving of a ban. However when stuff happens that is unacceptable I always stand up against it. Well glad to still be here.

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Joelcool7 said:
adriane23 said:
Joelcool7 said:

Wait wah? What did that have to do with Seece? Or are you making fun of him. If so I sometimes disagree with Seece and I don't think he likes me. However I have no real issue with him or any other user to my knowledge. My issue was with Runa's thread. However I am suprised I am not banned, I guess it would have been alittle hard to ban me for saying what I said after the thread Runa created. But honestly both what I said and what Runa said are worthy of a ban. I was trying to make a point but I guess VGChartz didn't want to make that point for me.

Well I guess I'm not banned, I don't usually do stuff that is deserving of a ban. However when stuff happens that is unacceptable I always stand up against it. Well glad to still be here.

Lol Seece was the only writer I could think of that sometimes acts childish. I'm not familiar with Runa, is he/she often unprofessional?

I am the Playstation Avenger.

I was sent off with a warning for allegedly 'spamming' the thread. I get frisky sometimes.

Around the Network

Got banned for trolling and flaming on an uncharted thread back when my account was 2 weeks old, aww it was so tiny :)

Wait... does this mean im not human?

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt

spurgeonryan said:
chris.m95 said:
Got banned for trolling and flaming on an uncharted thread back when my account was 2 weeks old, aww it was so tiny :)

So little do we know when we first get on these sites!

much <3 for my little account :)

Wait... does this mean im not human?

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt

I've gotten a few warnings for sig length, an once requested a ban from stof during an important finals week.

haven't yet. just started posting often

Ororo Munroe aka Storm of gets another ongoing solo with writer Ta-Nehisi Coates and artist Jen Bartel.  Coming soon :)

I get banned every other week for speaking my mind. :(