By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Banned (almost)....Warnings on Vgchartz? This is not a bad mouth the staff thread. Please do not ruin it for people who want to talk about this.

for having a nazi symbol

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
ThePS3News said:
I get banned every other week for speaking my mind. :(

Do they get longer each time or are they just general bans? Mine always used to get longer each time I was banned, but that has been a while and everyone says mods are not as strict now.

They probably are. I haven't been banned in awhile. I'm still speaking my mind too. I was up to about a month or so last time I got banned.

spurgeonryan said:
Wagram said:
spurgeonryan said:
ThePS3News said:
I get banned every other week for speaking my mind. :(

Do they get longer each time or are they just general bans? Mine always used to get longer each time I was banned, but that has been a while and everyone says mods are not as strict now.

They probably are. I haven't been banned in awhile. I'm still speaking my mind too. I was up to about a month or so last time I got banned.

My two or three bans just got longer in lenght and I was up to a 20 day on my last one, but that was at least over a year ago. I would hope my next one if it ever happens goes down a bit, since its been a while

They do usually vary. It depends on how hard a nerve you press. The longer the better I say.

RolStoppable said:
Wagram said:
spurgeonryan said:

You just have trouble to interpret the rules on this site correctly. I haven't seen you say anything really offensive lately, so that's why you didn't get banned in a while. So it isn't the mods who have changed, it's you. It wasn't a deliberate change though, so who knows how long you will last this time.

Hmm....I think it's about time I pissed someone off then. :)

Been banned for a day for saying an extremely old racial slur towards the Japanese, although I added that I meant no racism or offense.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=134144&page=1#

^^The first post in the thread is the one, funny thing is the excellent mods didn't delete the thread or post or edit it or ask me to change/delete etc..

Around the Network

i went you yr without being warned. thats got to be a record right lol.

I use to get bann'd for no reason...and when I tried to get a reason behind it, All I got was nothing!

MARCUSDJACKSON said:

Sorry to break your record, but I only got one warning in my entire 3+ years of VGC posting and that was because a long Sig which was rapidly shortened XD.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

Sorry to break your record, but I only got one warning in my entire 3+ years of VGC posting and that was because a long Sig which was rapidly shortened XD.

reported for gloating, and rubbing it in lol.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
lestatdark said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

reported for gloating, and rubbing it in lol.

Oh snap! My perfect VGC run.....

Now how i'm supposed to get a full Paragorn VGC playthrough? >_>

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"