By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Banned (almost)....Warnings on Vgchartz? This is not a bad mouth the staff thread. Please do not ruin it for people who want to talk about this.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
i just got banned until today. Trolling and derailing a thread , me and wagram .

was in the " Skyrim issues thread "

we just said bathesda made a terrible port to ps3 , no one said skyrim was a bad game or anything but aparently some people fell that and report us both ( its the second time the guy report me the 2 times i got banned )

i think wagram tell a mod to delete the vgc account , in my opinion the guy was attacked in that thread he did nothing wrong , it´s sad :S

sorry bad english lol

Well, I cannot say what you said was wrong because it was not viewable when you were banned. Wagram clearly decided to trash the game as much as possible, and a person who has seen his posting for some time I would assume it was a revenge tactic for people talking about how they hated ff13 which he loved. I'm not the first to put the notion out there. 

No matter what it is wrong to trash a game you have not played to the extent wagram did , cannot say the same about you as I have no clue.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
chocoloco said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
i just got banned until today. Trolling and derailing a thread , me and wagram .

was in the " Skyrim issues thread "

we just said bathesda made a terrible port to ps3 , no one said skyrim was a bad game or anything but aparently some people fell that and report us both ( its the second time the guy report me the 2 times i got banned )

i think wagram tell a mod to delete the vgc account , in my opinion the guy was attacked in that thread he did nothing wrong , it´s sad :S

sorry bad english lol

Well, I cannot say what you said was wrong because it was not viewable when you were banned. Wagram clearly decided to trash the game as much as possible, and a person who has seen his posting for some time I would assume it was a revenge tactic for people talking about how they hated ff13 which he loved. I'm not the first to put the notion out there. 

No matter what it is wrong to trash a game you have not played to the extent wagram did , cannot say the same about you as I have no clue.

If you click quote on what they said in the thread you can see what they actually said. If you did not already know, and if you care to do so.

Yeah, I saw TaTs12 say it once, but I usually just skim through the last posts made. They really need to make those readable to members with the new site because it is the best way to learn how to not get banned yourself. 

very long time ago about having just a "lol" in a post or my sig was too long. have been banned twice i think or just once maybe, can't remember when but i called someone "not so bright" :P

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

i got banned nearly 3 years ago for trolling wi sports back when you could comment on the sales numbers,haha

i think some mods are over sensitive about non computer stuff over the years but it is a lefty world

we all get warnings occaisionally don't we

that comment to carl by the teardrop dude was classic and a good reply,i lold

Above & Beyond

spurgeonryan said:
Roma said:
very long time ago about having just a "lol" in a post or my sig was too long. have been banned twice i think or just once maybe, can't remember when but i called someone "not so bright" :P

No one has said anything about your current sig? :) Maybe it is just that you mentioned it and it now looks bigger than it is.

lol haha

This sig is not that big i mean look @Seeces sig. before I had pics and a text under them :P

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

My first time being modded and it was bullshit.

spurgeonryan said:
Level1Death said:

I thought its was kind of funnyb but maybe he didnt. isnt that the second thread about that kind of thing in two days?

Kind of cool that moderated post say they are moderated now. Shouldn't it have been a warning though? or have u had some warnings before?

No warnings before.

Level1Death said:

Some moderators need to have a sense of humour transplant.

But I suppose this is what happens when we live in a world where being chronically offended is seen as a sign of education, enlightenment and progressive values, and where the desire for greater censorship is a "liberal"* value. And some people pretend to be offended by things they know are a joke just so that they seem politikally korrekt.

*God, I hate what the word "liberal" has become