By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Banned (almost)....Warnings on Vgchartz? This is not a bad mouth the staff thread. Please do not ruin it for people who want to talk about this.

Turkish said:
Just got a warning for my sig because apparantly its too big, I went to forum rules but nowhere does it say how big it should be. And other moderators didnot have a problem with it for a while now. I just compared my sig to Seece's on my monitor and they're both the same length.

sometimes you gotta fight the power!

Around the Network
Jay520 said:
Turkish said:
Just got a warning for my sig because apparantly its too big, I went to forum rules but nowhere does it say how big it should be. And other moderators didnot have a problem with it for a while now. I just compared my sig to Seece's on my monitor and they're both the same length.

sometimes you gotta fight the power!

But how lol? I'm sure the mod called sega4life who gave me the warning knows Seece and his signature.

I were banned by Machina because that post...

In EMEAA...

360 up 62%
PS3 up 9%

Just no... waiting adjustments.

Think what you want about that.

ethomaz said:

In EMEAA...

360 up 62%
PS3 up 9%

Think what you want about that

That dude banned me for quoting you LMAO, this is the reason he gave:

"You are receiving this message for violation of forum rules regarding Trolling (Warned you for the exact same thing 3 days ago.) [Post Reference] Please review the forum rules here to avoid future moderation action. Banned: 3 days"

This is supposedly the rule I broke:

"You are receiving this message for violation of forum rules regarding Trolling (Website criticism - Attacking the site's numbers without basis. Debate on the facts is acceptable, one liners calling out the site's numbers without basis are not."

Attacking the website? Calling out the sites numbers? For what? For quoting somebody? And its strange no mod ever comes here to clarify their weird decisions.

Turkish said:
ethomaz said:

In EMEAA...

360 up 62%
PS3 up 9%

"You are receiving this message for violation of forum rules regarding Trolling (Warned you for the exact same thing 3 days ago.) [Post Reference] Please review the forum rules here to avoid future moderation action. Banned: 3 days"

"You are receiving this message for violation of forum rules regarding Trolling (Website criticism - Attacking the site's numbers without basis. Debate on the facts is acceptable, one liners calling out the site's numbers without basis are not."

Attacking the website? Calling out the sites numbers? For what? For quoting somebody? And its strange no mod ever comes here to clarify their weird decisions.

Wait... you were banned for quote me? Just for that?

Ohhhhhh God.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
Turkish said:
ethomaz said:

In EMEAA...

360 up 62%
PS3 up 9%

Wait... you were banned for quote me? Just for that?

Ohhhhhh God.

If you know anything about statistics it is understandable the would ban people because of standard of error rules. There is no way to get the numbers perfect. So to come in and claim their numbers are not credible is pointless because the numbers are an estimate based on reliable sources and the process is not perfect. It should just be excepted as the best thing available because there is nothing better. 

Seriously why would they want to keep people around who damage their image on something that a reasonable person knows will never be perfect. 

Also if you politely ask a mod thrue a pm to explain a ban better they will. Trust me I have like 9 bans. 

Once by ioi, for using the secret autoban word. :-X

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

@ Ryan You still post on the walls of banned individuals? This guy got banned from a conversation with me and I did not even report him, so I was hoping he would write a response in here.

chocoloco said:

Also if you politely ask a mod thrue a pm to explain a ban better they will. Trust me I have like 9 bans.

I sent an e-mail to ioi explaning how the VGC bans become silly and more and more old user are abandoning the site.

Maybe the next will be me :(.

VGC was funny with a lot of users talking friendly... I'm a 2007 user and my attitude are the same.

trasharmdsister12 said:
I got a warning for posting a "tagged" post as I wanted to reply to a topic but didn't have the time at the moment. Due to personal reasons I left the site for 2 weeks following this post. When I came back I had received a warning for posting an unproductive post.

That's alright, most of the time your posts are unproductive anyway.

Ethomaz, you've totally deserved that ban, the amount of times I heard you use the word "undertracked" or "adjustment" is beyond belief.

Notice that I didn't put a troll face after that line? Because I am not joking, you think it's undertracked, think it, don't post it on every damn thread.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.