Forums - General Discussion - Banned (almost)....Warnings on Vgchartz? This is not a bad mouth the staff thread. Please do not ruin it for people who want to talk about this.

kirby007 said:
dont get me started lol

Please! Lets get started!

For the guy above Chocoloco, so you reduced the size of your peace picture?

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
kirby007 said:
dont get me started lol

Please! Lets get started!

For the guy above Chocoloco, so you reduced the size of your peace picture?

Yeah the ban was for having to long of a sig and until he replys saying I can make it a little bigger I wont take the chance.

spurgeonryan said:
In Memorial!

Why were you banned so soon you precious angel?

God why did you take this perfectly good user off of our site?

Rest in peace! Why did you block us from your banned page?

!!!! sweatface7 !!!!! we will never forget!

lmao i didnt block anybody.

sweatface7 said:
spurgeonryan said:
In Memorial!

Why were you banned so soon you precious angel?

God why did you take this perfectly good user off of our site?

Rest in peace! Why did you block us from your banned page?

!!!! sweatface7 !!!!! we will never forget!

lmao i didnt block anybody.

It must have been because of the ban , which does not usually happen. Because now we can go on it.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

kirby007 said:
dont get me started lol

my envy of your kirby no's no bounds

Around the Network
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
kirby007 said:
dont get me started lol

Ok! I just have to know. Anyone have any good Kirby007 stories?

In other news pertaining to me! I have just gone through my whole friends list. I have 7 friends who are banned as of this moment. Including REndo! FAtty Ding Dong! Antabus! Iseelight.  Fatty Ding Dong was a surprise! What happened FDD?

spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
kirby007 said:
dont get me started lol

Ok! I just have to know. Anyone have any good Kirby007 stories? nope but Kirby is my fav character of all times.

In other news pertaining to me! I have just gone through my whole friends list. I have 7 friends who are banned as of this moment. Including REndo! FAtty Ding Dong! Antabus! Iseelight.  Fatty Ding Dong was a surprise! What happened FDD? i got 2 permaban's that can't delete.

the 3rd permban was ask'd for and the account was deleted for no good reason. therealmofo. that guy was awsume.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
kirby007 said:
dont get me started lol

Ok! I just have to know. Anyone have any good Kirby007 stories? nope but Kirby is my fav character of all times.

In other news pertaining to me! I have just gone through my whole friends list. I have 7 friends who are banned as of this moment. Including REndo! FAtty Ding Dong! Antabus! Iseelight.  Fatty Ding Dong was a surprise! What happened FDD? i got 2 permaban's that can't delete.

the 3rd permban was ask'd for and the account was deleted for no good reason. therealmofo. that guy was awsume.

I think there was a guy named stof or strof who permanbanned himself as well.

I've been banned twice, both times involved overly sensitive Nintendo fans and one of those times involved an overly sensitive Nintendo fan who also just happened to be a mod. It's a weird thing with this site, it doesn't matter if your arguments are reasonable, if they hurt the feelings of the majority (in regards to the thread being posted in) then the minority (the controversial poster) will be the one to take the hit. The thread then goes on about how much these developers/fans/analyst/writers/reviewers suck without backing them up with well thought arguments or without any restraint on who they are offending (offending is a bit strong).

When posts like 'HD fanboys are jealous of the Wii and third parties are trying to destroy Nintendo!!!' are repeated by twenty different posters in a thread and then someone comes along and disagrees with that notion and actually provides an explanation, you'd think the angry one liners would be the ones being told off.

Debating on this site always ends up being a risk, because no matter how right you may be or how well thought your argument is, if it offends some 'group' of fans, you bet your ass your gonna get banned. It's one of the main reasons why I don't post anywhere near as much as I used to.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
kirby007 said:
dont get me started lol

I think there was a guy named stof or strof who permanbanned himself as well.

seems to be the case with some