By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Banned (almost)....Warnings on Vgchartz? This is not a bad mouth the staff thread. Please do not ruin it for people who want to talk about this.

blkfish92 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

ok thats cool, but how can you leave at 730 A.M? are we talk military time or do you just have a strange clock?

I think you are trying to confuse me now. Isn't there a forum rule on confusing people? naw otherwise Rol would get banned everyday simply for being here.

no you've just been goof'ed lol. i've been laughing my cans off since the 245 a.m comment lol. the humor has been dieing on vgc as of late.

we still have galiki, J.C.(Joecole?) and Rol at some poits but we're missing a few.

Probably because they were banned. Badgenome is one you missed, D12, blkfish.

yea. blkfish is on my psn i think.

Cool! I got a pre-warning warning recently for posting more than 3 times in a row!

yes its called spamming! edit your post as i was told by a mod to do and if you need to quote more then 2 people make sure you do one big quote instead of quoting everyone which i still have no idea how to do. 

Hm, I see you guys are talking about me! Am I that loved!?

why yes. yes you are lol.

Around the Network

Banned for answering a question to a poll.It asked who I thought was the biggest fanboy and I answered.

spurgeonryan said:
REDZONE said:
Banned for answering a question to a poll.It asked who I thought was the biggest fanboy and I answered.

Was that The PS3 News thread? Loved it!

Yep it was. And to think he almost got away with all that

I don't think he actually should have been banned though since most people where handling those threads quite well.

I got banned for saying and I quote "It appears you are quite distraught" I'm assuming somebody counted it as trolling.

spurgeonryan said:
yo_john117 said:
spurgeonryan said:
REDZONE said:

I don't think he actually should have been banned though since most people where handling those threads quite well.

Well Machina was gone for three days, so I think he got away with it for a while. I loved that thread! Posted in it quite a bit!

@chrysander....are we friends on this site?  It may have been how many post you had in a row as a newbie with nothing good to say in it. Your mod history is on your profile page next to send message. you should check it out and see the reason!

Yeah those were quite fun threads actually.

Around the Network

Closest I ever got was being warned for giving shio a hard time.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

RolStoppable said:
yo_john117 said:
spurgeonryan said:
REDZONE said:

I objected to the ban, but Machina couldn't let it slide, because some people used those threads to insult other users. *looks at REDZONE*

Yeah some people have to go and ruin all the fun.

RolStoppable said:
yo_john117 said:

Yeah some people have to go and ruin all the fun.

It's a good thing that most of those people are obsessed with your toycar thread right now. Keeps the rest of the forums clean.

I'd like to think i'm just helping in my own way

RolStoppable said:
yo_john117 said:

I'd like to think i'm just helping in my own way

You need to poke the bears just a little bit more, so that they finally get themselves banned.

All in due time

So I was banned for 1 day. Here is my mod history, I got 2 messages in a matter of 1 hour:

Date Moderator Type Reason Outcome PostId
11/10/11 00:01 twesterm Ban Flaming (Please do not insult other users, no matter how much they deserve it.) Banned 1 days 4297550
11/09/11 23:27 Machina Warning Flaming (Don't personally insult other users please ('What a moron'). It's not acceptable to call other users trolls either.)

So moderators, I got 1 warning and 1 ban, thats not fair. Can you either remove the ban or the warning?