By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Five reasons why Nintendo fans are intelligenter than Sony fans

You are good.

Around the Network

Nintendo fans are mostly older, and have a lot of money to spend on entertainment.

You spelt "five" wrong. 

Lacks your polish, then again, you've been lacking polish lately.

The supposed game gods are praised simply for their feats. they accomplished back in the day, like the original metal gear. Well it would make sense if that's how they're being praised then why not praise Hideo making metal gear it was quite the revolution?

Around the Network

me know no what u taklin aboot.....

I disagree. Nintendo fans are too stupid to notice that Dragon Quest IX was ruined by Nintendo because they made it a game focused on dressing up.

That's stupid, just like your OP. You only put 4 points! Haha! The irony! Faaaaaaail!

*sigh*

Don't spoil it for the noobs people!

A fan of cow manure is better than a fan of Sony. I don't need 5 reasons because a fan of cow manure ain't going into every manure forum on the internet saying cow manure is better than sheep manure and on like Sony fans do to any game thread.

I swear to God, to these people, I mean "Sony fans," any mention of Gran Turismo, while not praising it like the 2nd coming of Jesus is a begging for death by flash mob. By flash mob, I don't mean the cute UK teens who started the phenomenon, I mean the minority youth who congregate through social media to malls so that they can steal stuff or beat up White people.

RolStoppable said:

"Five reasons why Nintendo fans are intelligenter than Sony fans"

Oh, the irony.  Why not "more intelligent" instead?  Just saying.