By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Five reasons why Nintendo fans are intelligenter than Sony fans

Zkuq said:
Some people really don't get it do they...

no i don't so could you PLZ tell me! i'm desperate?

Around the Network

HEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY EVERYBODY! Where's the Doritos?

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Zkuq said:

Rol is known to make joke threads.

sethnintendo said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Zkuq said:

Rol is known to make joke threads.

i know that. you didn't see my first post. my counter to his god comment.

ok i see now. well i think i get it. i'll PM you.

Around the Network

I take your intelligenter and raise you a funner.

Your threads would be better if your reputation didn't precede you. You should make an alt for these threads.

I think that the older members should stay away from a Rol thread at least for the first 5 hours or so... just to let the thread do it's intended work..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

LivingMetal said:
naruball said:
LivingMetal said:
RolStoppable said:

"Five reasons why Nintendo fans are intelligenter than Sony fans"

Oh, the irony.  Why not "more intelligent" instead?  Just saying.

I take it you didn't get the joke?

Woof.  Yes, I can tell that Rol seems pissed off at Nintendo.  But I still would have perferred "more intelligent."  Just saying.

It's like saying I could care less instead of I could Not care less. So if someone wanted to create a thread in 2007 making fun of some Sony fans who acted as if they were satisfied with the few releases of good games he could say "here's why we could care less about AAA games on ps3". Even the title would be a joke on the fans, as it would indicate that they actually cared. So something so obvious as "inteligenter" is a smart joke imho. By reading the title one instantly knows what the OP would be about.

I am more intelligenter then sony fans casue I dont like games that are actually interactive movies in disguise *cough MGS Heavy Rain *cough!

I stick with intelligent games, like the ones where you play as a fat plumber, wear racoon tails, and step on goombas. Now that is real sophistication!