By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Five reasons why Nintendo fans are intelligenter than Sony fans

Haha great subtle jokes (Title, number of points, etc.). I am a happy Sony (& Ninty Fan), despite my lack of intelligence!! "I likez da uncharted gamez jaja"

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Around the Network

I would contend that, for the moment, point one is sincerely legitimate

Though we'll see if that endures once we start seeing Wii U/PS360 multiplats

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I believe Sony fans are the mostest intelligentest and the leastest unintelligentest. Ninty fans are the leastest intelligentest and the mostest unintelligentest.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

yup this thread is full of win but i'd like to add :

nintendo fans saying all games on HD platforms have no interaction and are basically movies aren't looking for fights, or saying that people who play on 360 and ps3 only care for graphics nope

the guys who organised operation rainfall aren't disgruntled gamers looking for more games they're just looking for attention

nintendo fans don't buy into pr when they release a river of tears when microsoft or sony say anything negative of nintendo people just imagine that stuff

as for game gods i pray to a statue of steve balmer every night you mad bro?

Nintendo fans = stupid

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
o_O.Q said:

yup this thread is full of win but i'd like to add :

nintendo fans saying all games on HD platforms have no interaction and are basically movies aren't looking for fights, or saying that people who play on 360 and ps3 only care for graphics nope

the guys who organised operation rainfall aren't disgruntled gamers looking for more games they're just looking for attention

nintendo fans don't buy into pr when they release a river of tears when microsoft or sony say anything negative of nintendo people just imagine that stuff

as for game gods i pray to a statue of steve balmer every night you mad bro?

No offense, but that was just bad.

i have far more respect for his opinion than yours so try again 

old =SENILE

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

dsage01 said:
Nintendo fans = stupid

did you even bother to read the op? it clearly outlined why nintendo fans are smarter... go read the op it'll clear things up for you

RolStoppable said:
o_O.Q said:
RolStoppable said:

No offense, but that was just bad.

i have far more respect for his opinion than yours so try again 

You do know that "he" is just a picture, right?

that man's real name is ronald walcott and he's a close family friend... i took that photo 2 years ago at a block party he had celebrating his birthday and jokingly edited it to say octopus beard... its not a good thing to jump to assumptions dude