By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Five reasons why Nintendo fans are intelligenter than Sony fans

i swear that was freaken awsume Rol. it took some time but, got it.

Around the Network

1,2, and 4 sound like more like opinions or a personal experience. But #3, are you serious?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&biw=1280&bih=717&q=iwata+price+3ds+reaction&aq=f&aqi=&aql=f&oq=

what about sega fans ???

NiKKoM said:
I think that the older members should stay away from a Rol thread at least for the first 5 hours or so... just to let the thread do it's intended work..

so true.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

i agree if you tookn all the iqs of sony fans vs nintewndo fans sony fans would be lower by like 30 points

thatys the only way i can explain how some people think lbp could ever compete with marioo

Everyday I'm hustlin'.

Wii and DS owner.

Around the Network

OK, now the thread is starting to pick up steam. The lack of perception by some of the posters is hilarious.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

adriane23 said:
OK, now the thread is starting to pick up steam. The lack of perception by some of the posters is hilarious.

Yeah, people should really stop doubting Rol threads,  they always get a few who just dont quite get it.  It never really takes that long either

Lol I didn't take the time to read the entire thread but did anyone get sucessfully "Rol'd" on this one?

Anyways pretty nice post RolStoppable, and the fact there's only 4 points is classic

I'm really surprised quite how many people are falling for this

wenlan said:
"intelligenter"?
I rest my case.

my point exactly

Wait... does this mean im not human?

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt