By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Five reasons why Nintendo fans are intelligenter than Sony fans

dsage01 said:
Nintendo fans = stupid

Reported for flaming...

... I hope you get banned into next month!

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
o_O.Q said:
RolStoppable said:

You do know that "he" is just a picture, right?

that man's real name is ronald walcott and he's a close family friend... i took that photo 2 years ago at a block party he had celebrating his birthday and jokingly edited it to say octopus beard... its not a good thing to jump to assumptions dude 

Even if he is a close family friend of yours, it's highly doubtful that he has been reading this thread. As such, he is in fact still just a picture and not an actual third party who is sharing his opinion.

nah we play xbox all the time i was waiting for some stuff to download, afterwards we'll play some street fighter he actually did say that my points in his opinion were valid 

superiority complex and Austrian where have we seen this before hmm

RolStoppable said:
o_O.Q said:
RolStoppable said:

Even if he is a close family friend of yours, it's highly doubtful that he has been reading this thread. As such, he is in fact still just a picture and not an actual third party who is sharing his opinion.

nah we play xbox all the time i was waiting for some stuff to download, afterwards we'll play some street fighter he actually did say that my points in his opinion were valid 

What do you mean by "my points were valid"?

well hes gone now so i'll have to ask him tommorow, i'll ask him what he mean't when i see him and give you his answer

I know OP is famous for dropping troll threads with hidden jokes or to expose fanboys but I never get there point and think they are just dumb to be honest. I mean whats the point of them really? other than fooling people.

"Hahaha I fooled you, I created a fake thread thats like one of the millions of real threads that you find all across the internet and you fell for it haha"

Around the Network
Lostplanet22 said:
superiority complex and Austrian where have we seen this before hmm

lol you didn't even touch on the worst part... where is that superiority coming from? internet posts? 

geddesmond2 said:
I know OP is famous for dropping troll threads with hidden jokes or to expose fanboys but I never get there point and think they are just dumb to be honest. I mean whats the point of them really? other than fooling people.

"Hahaha I fooled you, I created a fake thread thats like one of the millions of real threads that you find all across the internet and you fell for it haha"

Q: "I mean whats the point of them really?"

A: "for dropping troll threads with hidden jokes or to expose fanboys"

Jay520 said:
geddesmond2 said:

Q: "I mean whats the point of them really?"

A: "for dropping troll threads with hidden jokes or to expose fanboys"

Well trolls are assholes in my book. All a troll is, is a fanboy that hides behind the word troll. They can come and go as they please saying anything they like and when they get enough heat "Oh it was just a troll thread hehe"

RolStoppable said:
o_O.Q said:
RolStoppable said:

What do you mean by "my points were valid"?

well hes gone now so i'll have to ask him tommorow, i'll ask him what he mean't when i see him and give you his answer

Hold on a second. We are making this way more complicated than it has to be. The points of yours must be in this post, correct? Because this really is the only option.

i think so but to be honest he didn't specify it to be that post 

RolStoppable said:
o_O.Q said:
RolStoppable said:

Hold on a second. We are making this way more complicated than it has to be. The points of yours must be in this post, correct? Because this really is the only option.

i think so but to be honest he didn't specify it to be that post 

It's the only post it can be. So... do you want to elaborate on these points?

i was scrolling down the page and he said "i agree" i guess i just took it for granted he mean't my post but i could be wrong