By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Five reasons why Nintendo fans are intelligenter than Sony fans

And here I thought I 'R' the dumbest of all...

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
Around the Network

1. We don't pick unnecessary fights > sure Nintendo fans won't pick a fight over multiplatform titles : the vast majority of those titles never come to Nintendo systems!

2. We are content with the number of game releases by our favorite company > heard about a bunch of angry people called operation rainfall? Besides I see nothing wrong about bragging about the number and variety of PS3 exclusives and multiplat titles, it's proof the userbase is lively and composed of different people with different tastes who like video games enough to make so many of those games a success, which I'm personally proud of. YOU guys seem a bit weird to stay on a system that is under severe software drought.

3. We don't buy into PR > Wii and 3DS are PR stunts in themselves (though I admit that for 3DS you didn't buy lol). Besides no one says that Vita will be fantastic for sure, personally I find the line-up just not good enough for now.

4. We don't believe in game gods > Man you contradicted yourself within 20 seconds! And I do believe Zelda for example gets some kind of worship. Besides believing in game gods doesn't mean you won't play other games so I really doubt you can make a comparison with religion here. I mean yes, my God is Final Fantasy, but I'm playing other series and other genres as well. There is no god in the Sony realm, only plurality.

ryuzaki57 said:
1. We don't pick unnecessary fights > sure Nintendo fans won't pick a fight over multiplatform titles : the vast majority of those titles never come to Nintendo systems!

2. We are content with the number of game releases by our favorite company > heard about a bunch of angry people called operation rainfall? Besides I see nothing wrong about bragging about the number and variety of PS3 exclusives and multiplat titles, it's proof the userbase is lively and composed of different people with different tastes who like video games enough to make so many of those games a success, which I'm personally proud of. YOU guys seem a bit weird to stay on a system that is under severe software drought.

3. We don't buy into PR > Wii and 3DS are PR stunts in themselves (though I admit that for 3DS you didn't buy lol). Besides no one says that Vita will be fantastic for sure, personally I find the line-up just not good enough for now.

4. We don't believe in game gods > Man you contradicted yourself within 20 seconds! And I do believe Zelda for example gets some kind of worship. Besides believing in game gods doesn't mean you won't play other games so I really doubt you can make a comparison with religion here. I mean yes, my God is Final Fantasy, but I'm playing other series and other genres as well. There is no god in the Sony realm, only plurality.

Every single one of those is a lie.

* More intelligent than Sony fans.

And your theory is wrong.