By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MGS4--How many of you guys are going to buy it on day 1?

1 million worldwide first week is pretty plausable , and it will break that mark . Bealive me MGS4 will sell good ;)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

I will buy it first day, and if they have a special edition version. Then I will pay the extra...lol

Not on day 1 or ever, never been really my type of game Although I like Metal Gear Acid, the first one.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

hunter_alien said:
1 million worldwide first week is pretty plausable , and it will break that mark . Bealive me MGS4 will sell good ;)

PS3 could really use it, now some good JRPG's to boost PS3 sales and then it can get more interesting.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

i have all 3 consoles. iwill definitely get mgs4 on day 1! but, it will not sell 1 million on day 1! mgs4 does not halo level hype! you won't see it on coke and mountain dew bottles! it's will probably sell something like 1 million first week! imo. but not first day! i don't give a crap about the graphics, even though they are awesome. i care about the gr8 gameplay. you can hide on a wall, someone comes by, and BAM!!! snake knocks em out cold!!

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius
Around the Network

Game looks great and i'll definitely get it eventually but most likely not the first day.

leo-j said:
@gamingdevil

Halo 3 didnt even sell 1M day one..

lol, u'r funny^^

in france, from sample online website,

most expected title :

1/ GTA4
2/ MGS4
3/ home
4/ KZ2
5/ GT5

and yes, 1M day one seems impossible.

(just a sample, take it carefully)

Time to Work !

first week probably.

I'll probably buy it on the first day, it depends on which day it gets released.