By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MGS4--How many of you guys are going to buy it on day 1?

leo-j said:
@gamingdevil

Halo 3 didnt even sell 1M day one..

Did i said that it will reach 1m in one day? Ijust corrected you because what you said was wrong.

Link

Around the Network

the release of this game should be around the same time I'll be getting my PS3, and yes I will be picking it up for sure.

Unless I can get the game at some sort of good discount, I'm not likely to get the game at all. If I do get the game it will probably be at least a month or two after release and used.

I think I'll rent it first and if i like it i'll buy it. Never played the first 3 MGS games though. You can count on me buying Killzone 2 on day 1 though.

gamingdevil said:
Konami said 1st day.
On topic: Count me in, it's one of my favourite series, god knows how many times i've finished MGS and MGS2 (i didn't like MGS3 that much)

dude i loved mgs3 i thought it was almost as good as mgs for the ps1, what didn't u like about it?

@RSEagle  apparently not, i just went to ebgames.com and pre-ordered (up until it asked me to pay of course at which point i canceled) killzone 2, and it was still 59.99 - taxes and shipping.

end said: ps3 is already a failure, even if it goes to number 1 at the end of this generation.

NYANKS said: And please, if Nintendo can recover from the mind blowing pwnage dealt to it by Sony over the last ten years, I think Sony will be fine.

The Church of Freeman

All in all your just another brick in the wall.

Around the Network

gtnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny mn,f
No, no I will not.

smgod2 said:
gamingdevil said:
Konami said 1st day.
On topic: Count me in, it's one of my favourite series, god knows how many times i've finished MGS and MGS2 (i didn't like MGS3 that much)

dude i loved mgs3 i thought it was almost as good as mgs for the ps1, what didn't u like about it?

@RSEagle apparently not, i just went to ebgames.com and pre-ordered (up until it asked me to pay of course at which point i canceled) killzone 2, and it was still 59.99 - taxes and shipping.

I didn't like the whole jungle theme =/

@ gamingdevil lol i thought u were gonna say because of the useless camo or the quirky yet somewhat annoying dialog or that it got to obsessed with its own self importance or something.....

end said: ps3 is already a failure, even if it goes to number 1 at the end of this generation.

NYANKS said: And please, if Nintendo can recover from the mind blowing pwnage dealt to it by Sony over the last ten years, I think Sony will be fine.

The Church of Freeman

All in all your just another brick in the wall.

first day purchase for me without doubt. I've been a huge metal gear fan since I was 9 and got the first one with my NES.

PSN ID: WAR_MACHINE77  Wii friend code: 7186 4304 6064 5134 Gamertag: WARMACHINE mk2

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
Post here to play with fellow VGC members in WarHawk! -> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

Not even a brief moment of hesitation. Day 1 purchase the moment I bought 3. Me and two of my friends are getting it day 1 :)

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.