By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GamrTalk Ep. 1- RolStoppable!!! (FULLY UPDATED!)

Ninpanda said:

Conegamer said:

Could you... Could you tone it down a little?

That's all I had to say.

LOL.

Around the Network

I will NEVER TONE DOWN!!

Also, I never post the same smiley more than once per post

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Not bad for a first time >.>

It lacks some real interaction between Cone and Rol, but that's to be expected given how things happened. It also was a little too short, and only with the question about Operation Rainfall has given Rol the chance to express his opinions. Those are the things that many want to see, like what is Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft doing right or wrong, his opinion regarding handhelds vs smartphones, which is the last game he has played/completed and how was it, etc.

Don't be discouraged Cone, next time you will do it better!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
Not bad for a first time >.>

It lacks some real interaction between Cone and Rol, but that's to be expected given how things happened. It also was a little too short, and only with the question about Operation Rainfall has given Rol the chance to express his opinions. Those are the things that many want to see, like what is Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft doing right or wrong, his opinion regarding handhelds vs smartphones, which is the last game he has played/completed and how was it, etc.

Don't be discouraged Cone, next time you will do it better!

Thank you! These things take time to take off, after all. All input is appreciated, that way we can improve, get better and make the site a better place to be!

Btw, conegamer, how many did I get right? Let me know!

Around the Network
Pyro as Bill said:
?,?, Luigi, Cole Phelps (Coal Pea Helps, lol), Mario, Starfox, what do I win?

Amaterasu and Tepig

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Great interview....XD
The most interesting part of this thread was reading Seece's posts hating on Conegamer. You should interview him instead of that other guy who is clearly obssessed with a dying(if not dead already) cartoon show. >.>

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Decent first try but I thin you need to flesh it out a bit. The interview is quite short so more questions would be nice, and do not be afraid to ask controversial questions. Playing it safe only makes it boring for the reader so try and spice it up a bit. Not that this interview was boring (maybe a little ) but I expected way more out of it.
You could do some research about those that you interview to learn about what they like/dislike and ask related questions. Also, I heard that hacking phones and stuff to get good info is popular these days.

sjeez, Seece sounds like a Dramaqueen, did I missed something?

Carl2291 said:
Btw, conegamer, how many did I get right? Let me know!

All but 1. The last one.