By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GamrTalk Ep. 1- RolStoppable!!! (FULLY UPDATED!)

Mr Khan said:
Pyro as Bill said:
?,?, Luigi, Cole Phelps (Coal Pea Helps, lol), Mario, Starfox, what do I win?

Amaterasu and Tepig

Thanks.

Amaterasu, Tepig, Luigi, Cole Phelps, Mario and Smash Brothers (or maybe Warioware).

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Around the Network

Are you a virgin?

Conegamer if you want tips on how to make a great interview I would suggest checking out this. Just imagine Rol is the dwarf.

Does this count as a Rol thread?

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Thanks for your...encouragment guys! Because of your help, we can make the show better and better to the level of which we want it to be at!

Speaking of which, more questions are coming up now, check out the OP in a minute to see them!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Conegamer, you need to make it more obvious that the interview isn't over as soon as the thread is being posted. This is supposed to be a community show after all, so you need to make people aware that they can still suggest questions that should be asked. One bold line in the middle of your original post just doesn't cut it, try putting it into the thread title (which you've edited eight times over already anyway).

True. I'll be sure to make it clearer in the future. Though, it was in the announcement thread as well.

Thank god for edits, eh? 

Also, Boutros, I will be sure to ask him that question Keep 'em coming!

Seece said:
Conegamer said:
RolStoppable said:
The thread title is sensationalist and what makes it even worse is that you absolutely knew that this statement of mine was not expanded upon which makes it look like you are desperate for hits on your first show already. Additionally, you didn't use my actual quotes, instead you either reworded some parts or even added things I did not say at all.

I seriously considered hitting the report button and I rarely, if ever, do that.

"Do not disappoint me."

And you did just that.

I used your actual quotes! I only added one or two things to make it 'flow', I'll delete them if you'd rather.

:/

LMAO, my god you're so useless at this it's just laughable. You shouldn't be doing this, it's all just one big ego boost to try and get some e-peen on this site. What a joke.

Darth seriously, if you want this to take off again ditch conegamer and be a bit more professional about it, this just screams amateur to me.

Does it really matter? Just because you're a writer on VGChartz doesn't scream professional either.

Lay off the guy, after seeing your posts over the years, you have a rather 'rude' character.

Smashed said:
Seece said:
Conegamer said:
RolStoppable said:
The thread title is sensationalist and what makes it even worse is that you absolutely knew that this statement of mine was not expanded upon which makes it look like you are desperate for hits on your first show already. Additionally, you didn't use my actual quotes, instead you either reworded some parts or even added things I did not say at all.

I seriously considered hitting the report button and I rarely, if ever, do that.

"Do not disappoint me."

And you did just that.

I used your actual quotes! I only added one or two things to make it 'flow', I'll delete them if you'd rather.

LMAO, my god you're so useless at this it's just laughable. You shouldn't be doing this, it's all just one big ego boost to try and get some e-peen on this site. What a joke.

Darth seriously, if you want this to take off again ditch conegamer and be a bit more professional about it, this just screams amateur to me.

Does it really matter? Just because you're a writer on VGChartz doesn't scream professional either.

Lay off the guy, after seeing your posts over the years, you have a rather 'rude' character.

I have to agree here.

Also, after seeing 5 people here disagreeing with your tone, Seece, I'm fed up with it, and I think maybe it's time to report you. You're not better than us, after all. It's about time you remember that.

On a happier tone, OP is updated with a few more (hopefully interesting!) questions! I need at least two more guys, keep 'em coming!

Smashed said:
Seece said:
Conegamer said:
RolStoppable said:

"Do not disappoint me."

And you did just that.

YOUR BACK!!!!!!!! 

@encouragers

Thank you, we will take your comments into account and improve the show going forward.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Yeah, I agree with Darth. Despite the rough start, it seems to have gone quite well in this, the second half!

Keep it up guys! Hopefully we'll improve moving forwards.