By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GamrTalk Ep. 1- RolStoppable!!! (FULLY UPDATED!)

Just incase people missed it the first time, the OP is indeed updated! More questions please guys!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Smashed said:

Does it really matter? Just because you're a writer on VGChartz doesn't scream professional either.

Lay off the guy, after seeing your posts over the years, you have a rather 'rude' character.

I have to agree here.

Also, after seeing 5 people here disagreeing with your tone, Seece, I'm fed up with it, and I think maybe it's time to report you. You're not better than us, after all. It's about time you remember that.

On a happier tone, OP is updated with a few more (hopefully interesting!) questions! I need at least two more guys, keep 'em coming!

In terms of writing? I don't think I'm better than  anyone, cept you I don't care if you don't like my tone! You already quoted the post I made about why you can't report me, I'm not breaking any rules

Several people here find my replies to you lol btw.

Seece said:
Conegamer said:
Smashed said:

Does it really matter? Just because you're a writer on VGChartz doesn't scream professional either.

Lay off the guy, after seeing your posts over the years, you have a rather 'rude' character.

I have to agree here.

Also, after seeing 5 people here disagreeing with your tone, Seece, I'm fed up with it, and I think maybe it's time to report you. You're not better than us, after all. It's about time you remember that.

On a happier tone, OP is updated with a few more (hopefully interesting!) questions! I need at least two more guys, keep 'em coming!

In terms of writing? I don't think I'm better than  anyone, cept you I don't care if you don't like my tone! You already quoted the post I made about why you can't report me, I'm not breaking any rules

Yeah, but I don't. You upsetting someone with your constant harrasment REALLY annoys me, you know. I also don't need a mod (likely Machina) to check all of my posts before I send them out. I don't need to find loopholes so I don't get banned.  I've tried to tell you this before. So, one more time. This time, clear for all to see.

CUT IT OUT!

Also, this is my thread. I don't want to hear another word about this, alright? I don't want to ruin the thread. 

Conegamer said:
Seece said:
Conegamer said:
Smashed said:

I have to agree here.

Yeah, but I don't. You upsetting someone with your constant harrasment REALLY annoys me, you know. I also don't need a mod (likely Machina) to check all of my posts before I send them out. I don't need to find loopholes so I don't get banned.  I've tried to tell you this before. So, one more time. This time, clear for all to see.

CUT IT OUT!

Also, this is my thread. I don't want to hear another word about this, alright? I don't want to ruin the thread. 

No, my posts are perfectly on topic and relevent. And I'm entirely genuine, I think the amount of mistakes you've made today prove you're not cut out for this and if darth wants this to be a success again (which would be nice)  he needs to concentrate on going solo.

I'm not finding any loopholes either, I just make sure my posts are OK to actually post.

I'll continue to reply/quote your posts all I like thank you very much!

What could have been a great interview was ... very very bland.

Seece said:
Conegamer said:
Seece said:
Conegamer said:
Smashed said:

I have to agree here.

CUT IT OUT!

No, my posts are perfectly on topic and relevent. And I'm entirely genuine, I think the amount of mistakes you've made today prove you're not cut out for this and if darth wants this to be a success again (which would be nice)  he needs to concentrate on going solo.

I'm not finding any loopholes either, I just make sure my posts are OK to actually post.

Would you like to be interviewed by me or Darth at some point then? Show us how it's done. I think there's a lot more to Seee than I'm seeing here today. 

Around the Network

Leave conegamer alone,he did a good job.

Conegamer said:
Seece said:

Would you like to be interviewed by me or Darth at some point then? Show us how it's done. I think there's a lot more to Seee than I'm seeing here today. 

How can I show you how it's done being the interviewE. Besides I'm waiting for Snake to come back

Carl2291 said:
Seece said:

Just cos I've learnt the art of dodging and you get banned by every mod and their mother

Seriously though I have mods check my posts before I post.

Hey, Kantor hasn't banned me yet!

Is that a request?

^_^

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Keep at it conegamer. This interview may have been bad, but I'm sure you and Darth will mature and develop interesting interviews as time and experience come into play.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

As for this thread:

I'll go ahead and say it's not as good as UnReal Talk (and of course, I am not biased there in any way). Firstly, your logo is just awful. Secondly, the interview wasn't as bad as everyone is saying, but do try to be a little more interesting next time. Tailor it more to the person you're interviewing. I understand that's difficult for somebody new to the site, but you didn't even mention Sebastian Kramer.

Also, obligatory moderator comment: This is not a thread for hating on Seece or Conegamer. Feel free to criticise the thread itself, or disagree with critics, but keep personal insults out of the equation please.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective