By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GamrTalk Ep. 1- RolStoppable!!! (FULLY UPDATED!)

Seece said:

Just cos I've learnt the art of dodging and you get banned by every mod and their mother

Seriously though I have mods check my posts before I post.

Hey, Kantor hasn't banned me yet!

Around the Network

You reckon the last one is that easy eh?

Alright then. My advice? Look again.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Seece said:
Carl2291 said:
Seece said:

LMAO, my god you're so useless at this it's just laughable. You shouldn't be doing this, it's all just one big ego boost to try and get some e-peen on this site. What a joke.

Darth seriously, if you want this to take off again ditch conegamer and be a bit more professional about it, this just screams amateur to me.

How do you get away with all the abuse you give to conegamer

Just cos I've learnt the art of dodging and you get banned by every mod and their mother

That's how you get away with it eh? Novel idea.

Carl2291 said:
Seece said:

Hey, Kantor hasn't banned me yet!

He's not a Nintendo fan though???

Conegamer said:
Seece said:
Carl2291 said:
Seece said:

LMAO, my god you're so useless at this it's just laughable. You shouldn't be doing this, it's all just one big ego boost to try and get some e-peen on this site. What a joke.

Darth seriously, if you want this to take off again ditch conegamer and be a bit more professional about it, this just screams amateur to me.

It's not getting away with anything, because if they were bad I'd get told not to post.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Pyro as Bill said:
Conegamer said:
Pyro as Bill said:
The first one is Okami, what's my prize?

You've still got some wrong...2 or 3 I think. 

Your prize? Some points. Person with the most points after a few threads get a DLC game of their choice from either WiiWare, PSN network, Steam (I can't do Steam, ATM. So maybe not) and 3DS/DSiWare. 

Also, Darth has put forward his thread, so go there too! It's a damn good argument, and these people spent a long time doing this. It'd be a shame if they had no reward.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=131515&page=1#3

Okami, some pokemon, luigi, cole phelps, marry o, andross from starfox/starwing.

The debate is pointless because the initial question is stupid. So no it wouldn't be a shame if they didn't get a reward, it would be a shame if I didn't get a reward because I'm the only one playing this competition.

Actually, other people are playing, but they're sending me a PM

And have you actually read the debate? Good points are raised there, very good.

Ah, fixing it eh? In that case I should probably point out that if you right click on most of the pictures, you can get an explicit hint.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Seece said:
Conegamer said:
Seece said:
Carl2291 said:
Seece said:

It's not getting away with anything, because if they were bad I'd get told not to post.

True. And hey, I was trying to say it was a good idea. It's hard, though

Pyro as Bill said:
Conegamer said:
Pyro as Bill said:
Conegamer said:
Pyro as Bill said:
The first one is Okami, what's my prize?

You've still got some wrong...2 or 3 I think. 

Your prize? Some points. Person with the most points after a few threads get a DLC game of their choice from either WiiWare, PSN network, Steam (I can't do Steam, ATM. So maybe not) and 3DS/DSiWare. 

Also, Darth has put forward his thread, so go there too! It's a damn good argument, and these people spent a long time doing this. It'd be a shame if they had no reward.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=131515&page=1#3

Okami, some pokemon, luigi, cole phelps, marry o, andross from starfox/starwing.

The debate is pointless because the initial question is stupid. So no it wouldn't be a shame if they didn't get a reward, it would be a shame if I didn't get a reward because I'm the only one playing this competition.

Actually, other people are playing, but they're sending me a PM

And have you actually read the debate? Good points are raised there, very good.

Ah, fixing it eh? In that case I should probably point out that if you right click on most of the pictures, you can get an explicit hint.

LOLOL. Oh dear conegamer, not cut out for this are you fella

LOL. Conegamer's getting some real abuse in this thread. Surprised he didn't rage and have a meltdown.

Anyways, I'll be honest and say I thought this was weak. Especially when it had ROL as the guest.

Hopefully the quality will improve as the 'show' goes on.

Well its a good first try!

Couple of things:

1. Rol is a rather boring interview
2. You should spice up the thread a bit more with some more features.
3. I have no idea what those pictures are except for the Luigi one lol.