By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GamrTalk Ep. 1- RolStoppable!!! (FULLY UPDATED!)

?,?, Luigi, Cole Phelps (Coal Pea Helps, lol), Mario, Starfox, what do I win?

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Around the Network
Baalzamon said:
Conegamer said:
Baalzamon said:
I enjoyed reading it, but seriously, don't be changing what people are saying or anything of that sort. That is completely and totally unacceptable, even if there are spelling/grammar errors.

That's cool. The issue is, the thread was so delayed because we couldn't get the person we wanted to interview, to interview. We didn't want to wait another week, so I just gave Rol the questions, and he gave me the answers. No structure, no context, nothing. So with just the answers, I couldn't make it look like a show. So I added the odd word, quote etc. to hide that fact. 

But that was wrong. So I've edited the new stuff out. Apologies for that.

Thank you for that.  I really did enjoy reading this interview, and am looking forward to more, as it is a unique thing that we don't generally get here on vgchartz.

I agree. It's quite alright, we just had some teething problems.

@Rol- My computer is messed up. If I copy anything over, all the spaces disappear and become really small and condensded. I dunno why, but it's happened for a long time (look at some of my newer 'Against the Grain' threads, they get all weird where I copy stuff over), so I remembered the games and wrote them down. Hadn't a clue they were in a specific order...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Pyro as Bill said:
?,?, Luigi, Cole Phelps (Coal Pea Helps, lol), Mario, Starfox, what do I win?

Nothing. They aren't all right

The first one is Okami, what's my prize?

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Pyro as Bill said:
The first one is Okami, what's my prize?

You've still got some wrong...2 or 3 I think. 

Your prize? Some points. Person with the most points after a few threads get a DLC game of their choice from either WiiWare, PSN network, Steam (I can't do Steam, ATM. So maybe not) and 3DS/DSiWare. 

Also, Darth has put forward his thread, so go there too! It's a damn good argument, and these people spent a long time doing this. It'd be a shame if they had no reward.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=131515&page=1#3

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
RolStoppable said:
The thread title is sensationalist and what makes it even worse is that you absolutely knew that this statement of mine was not expanded upon which makes it look like you are desperate for hits on your first show already. Additionally, you didn't use my actual quotes, instead you either reworded some parts or even added things I did not say at all.

I seriously considered hitting the report button and I rarely, if ever, do that.

"Do not disappoint me."

And you did just that.

I used your actual quotes! I only added one or two things to make it 'flow', I'll delete them if you'd rather.

:/

LMAO, my god you're so useless at this it's just laughable. You shouldn't be doing this, it's all just one big ego boost to try and get some e-peen on this site. What a joke.

Darth seriously, if you want this to take off again ditch conegamer and be a bit more professional about it, this just screams amateur to me.

Seece said:
Conegamer said:
RolStoppable said:
The thread title is sensationalist and what makes it even worse is that you absolutely knew that this statement of mine was not expanded upon which makes it look like you are desperate for hits on your first show already. Additionally, you didn't use my actual quotes, instead you either reworded some parts or even added things I did not say at all.

I seriously considered hitting the report button and I rarely, if ever, do that.

"Do not disappoint me."

And you did just that.

I used your actual quotes! I only added one or two things to make it 'flow', I'll delete them if you'd rather.

LMAO, my god you're so useless it's just laughable. You shouldn't be doing this, it's all just one big ego boost to try and get some e-peen on this site. What a joke.

Darth seriously, if you want this to take off again ditch conegamer and be a bit more professional about it, this just screams amateur to me.

May I just ask, I thought you were gonna do your own thread? Evidentally not. 

Also, yeah. Even I know I messed up here :'(

But it's all better now!

Conegamer said:
Seece said:
Conegamer said:
RolStoppable said:

"Do not disappoint me."

And you did just that.

LMAO, my god you're so useless it's just laughable. You shouldn't be doing this, it's all just one big ego boost to try and get some e-peen on this site. What a joke.

May I just ask, I thought you were gonna do your own thread? Evidentally not. 

Also, yeah. Even I know I messed up here :'(

But it's all better now!

I will eventually, it'll actually be worth people reading if I do it though.

Clearly your talkshow is as dishonest as the news of the world scandle.

so who's gonna tell conegamer that for the last hour he didn't even get the shows name right in the thread title? gamtalk.. lol..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:

so who's gonna tell conegamer that for the last hour he didn't even get the shows name right in the thread title? gamtalk.. lol..

Thank God for the edit button eh?