By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Shadows of the damned sales. Ouch!

Basically all the trailers had some annoying talking skull gun thing in them. It made the game seem like it was going to be really annoying.

When I first saw some ads, then I saw it was an EA game I thought that the developers just threw together something for money. Then when I saw the cheesy jokes from the skull I thought that EA probably wanted nothing to do with the game after they saw how it was turning out.

Around the Network

The game deserves the sales... It is really not good of a game;.

menx64 said:
scottie said:
It's because it was released on the PS360. Everyone knows games like this would sell better on the Wii, look at no More Heroes for example.

Yes, that's right, people who said the opposite about NMH, that is what you sound like...

+10000

Suda51 we need NMH3 on wiiU asap... And pls go talk to Iwata, I am sure nintendo could help you to get a million copies... 

NMH3 has already been confirmed for Wii U. Apparently the focus of the game is going to be on a different protagonist rather than Travis.

Wow! I have just checked the latest top ten chart worldwide. Number 1: Zumba fitness. I mean...wow. And for those who are put off by the talking skull and the jokes, you are right, it is kind of cheesy. But, the gameplay, atmoshpere, music and weirdness of it all makes it a trip worth taking. But, this is just my opinion.

Proud owner and supporter of the YAKUZA games!

that's what you get for kicking your audience in the balls... up until now suda's game were always on nintendo's platforms... i would loved to buy SOTD... but it's not on my console...

Become a fan of I Love Videogames on facebook! The most updated and fun italian videogame fanpage on facebook! click here!

Also visit I Love Videogames: a new and fresh italian videogaming site! click here!

Around the Network
DarkCronos said:
that's what you get for kicking your audience in the balls... up until now suda's game were always on nintendo's platforms... i would loved to buy SOTD... but it's not on my console...

what he has made games for other consoles before this.

To be honest.... I never even knew about this game. Is it really good??

scottie said:
It's because it was released on the PS360. Everyone knows games like this would sell better on the Wii, look at no More Heroes for example.

Yes, that's right, people who said the opposite about NMH, that is what you sound like...

+1000000

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Galaki said:
LOL @ excuses.

Yup. Now if it were a Wii game, the usual suspects would already be in this thread, following such excuses with sentences such as "The Nintendo Defense Force is at it again".

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

No marketing at all and well its a Suda51 game.