By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Shadows of the damned sales. Ouch!

One of the greatest game of the year is really getting ignored by the gaming community.

After two weeks:

Xbox 360 sales: 27 609
PS3 sales: 24 198

Total: 51807

For such an amazing game, backed by some great developpers, this must be one of the biggest dissapointment of the year.
IF you try it out, you will find a great atmosphere, some over the top humour and situations, top notch voice acting and intense game play.
Plus, the music is brilliant. I hope the sells pick up soon. Everything is ready for a sequel. And please, don't judge it based on the reviews.
This game is fun from beginning to end with no major bugs.

Proud owner and supporter of the YAKUZA games!

Around the Network

Man well ill say that suda just doesnt sell that well honestly.

I know, man. I get livid every time I see those numbers. Fuck you all!

(It does have some pretty bad bugs, though, including one that makes Fleming invincible.)

A friend bought it recently, they are enjoying it but they said it wasn't anything special.

badgenome said:

I know, man. I get livid every time I see those numbers. Fuck you all!

(It does have some pretty bad bugs, though, including one that makes Fleming invincible.)

Around the Network

I seen it and it looked interesting. I was thinking about getting it but there are so many on the horizon right now that I simply just don't have the money. I'll probably pick it up when it gets a little cheaper.

I didn't even know the game came out, I honestly thought it was a late 2011/early 2012 release I'll be picking it up soon though

"I don't know what this Yamcha is, but it sounds just like Raditz."

Thanks Badgenome for sharing my pain. I do hope sales pick up. I don't get why the "gamers" out there overlook such a fine game. This is easily the most fun I have had with a game this year.

I rented it and returned it within an hour. It was too cheesy for my liking, I understand that its supposed to be intentionally tongue in cheek but it got annoying after a while. But that wouldn't have been much of a problem if the gameplay was fun but it wasn't.

wilco said:

I rented it and returned it within an hour. It was too cheesy for my liking, I understand that its supposed to be intentionally tongue in cheek but it got annoying after a while. But that wouldn't have been much of a problem if the gameplay was fun but it wasn't.

^This.