By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - gamrDebate- "Has the Wii succeded as a gaming console?" Find out soon...

Carl2291 said:
Lostplanet22 said:
Carl2291 said:
I don't think you can actually argue against the Wii being a gaming console...

Depends on your definition of a "gamer", I suppose.

That is also not the question, did it as an gaming console fail or not..

Something that fails as a gaming console, is a console with no games. The Wii has plenty of games, good and bad.

or something that the gamer community doesn't want to play on....Everyone has an opinion on why a console could have failed as an gaming console;.

Around the Network
Lostplanet22 said:

or something that the gamer community doesn't want to play on....Everyone has an opinion on why a console could have failed as an gaming console;.

Which would go back to my original point.

Depends on your definition of a "gamer". The sheer fact that it's currently selling over 1 Million units of SW a Week, tends to tell me that the "gamer community", as you put it, wants to play Wii.

sweet :D looking forward to seeing what's gonna happen

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:

You not taking part in this one? I Hope a future topic will interest you enough to debate!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Going by the software sales and hardware sales numbers. The Wii has been an overwhelming success this generation.

Around the Network

I like the above debate. But save it for the thread guys! If you wish to take part, you have 4 hours to go!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I think so cause it might not have the games on the HD consoles but it has its own games and the most exclusives. I have way more games on my Wii than my HD console. The Wii might not have the blockbuster title every six months but what is there is good. This is why I dislike EA cause The God Father: Blackhand Edition was the one of the best game ever to use motion controls with the Wii and that game was solid. I sold it cause EA just threw that game on the market.

WiseOwl said:
I think so cause it might not have the games on the HD consoles but it has its own games and the most exclusives. I have way more games on my Wii than my HD console. The Wii might not have the blockbuster title every six months but what is there is good. This is why I dislike EA cause The God Father: Blackhand Edition was the one of the best game ever to use motion controls with the Wii and that game was solid. I sold it cause EA just threw that game on the market.

I also have more Wii fames than anything else. That's good. I love the Wii TBH. That's another 'for' then? Cool!

This is the FINAL NOTICE.

All, and any, applicants for the first debate MUST declare their interest, which side of the debate they wish to be on, and say that they can contribute to the debate within the next 45 MINUTES.

45 MINUTES UNTIL CLOSE!!!

darthdevidem01 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

You not taking part in this one? I Hope a future topic will interest you enough to debate!

hahaha well this topic interests me greatly..but there are plenty of people arguing against already ...but yeah will definitely join futur debates :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!