By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - gamrDebate- "Has the Wii succeded as a gaming console?" Find out soon...

M.U.G.E.N said:
darthdevidem01 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
sweet :D looking forward to seeing what's gonna happen

You not taking part in this one? I Hope a future topic will interest you enough to debate!

hahaha well this topic interests me greatly..but there are plenty of people arguing against already ...but yeah will definitely join futur debates :D

Yeah, I suppose that makes sense...we'll make sure to put you near the top of the pile for future debates :) Anyway, applications are CLOSED. Everyone who wished to take part will be getting a PM within the next few hours saying if you were successful or not. If you are, further details will be provided. Remember, it's secret. Good luck to all those who applied though! :)

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

I wouldn't mind doing this but in all honesty I suck at debating.

I would have liked to debate with M.U.G.E.N and hear his points considering he doesn't own a Wii, likes or will ever like Nintendo

morenoingrato said:

I would have liked to debate with M.U.G.E.N and hear his points considering he doesn't own a Wii, likes or will ever like Nintendo

That would be quite funny, but disallowed. Anyone who shows deliberate bias and so would be doing it only to sabotage is disallowed. That's why we're looking for people who are willing to debate with strong debating prowess... Anyway, the debate will be posted so you can see anyway

Just to let you guys know, the debate is currently undergoing. Check your messages to see if you were successful!

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:

well one day I woke up and thought to myself..you know what..I don't like the name nintendo...so starting today I will be hating 24/7 on anything related to them!

true story

not

:P

I do have several reasons to why I don't have one nor I even plan to get a wii (have a ds btw)...but that will need a whole other thread if I start ranting on about it lol

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

One day I'd like to hear it M.U.G.E.N. But you can see what the results from the debate are to cement your decision...

How is the debate going?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
How is the debate going?

It's finished, and very interesting! It's ready to be posted, like, now. When Darth returns, it'll come up... Sadly, we wanted to do both the interview and the debate thread at the same time...but Smeags refuses to do it, or CBA. So if you all shout at Smeags to get his ass into gear, we'll be ready to go!

SMEAGS! Get ya' ass into gear man

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~