By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - gamrDebate- "Has the Wii succeded as a gaming console?" Find out soon...

darthdevidem01 said:
Conegamer said:
RolStoppable said:
Conegamer said:

It was moreoningrato, SaviorX, SheepLord and Dr_Jameo at the end. Those were the people who were randomly selected to take part. 

I still have NO IDEA why the thread isn't up. Whatever Darth is messing about with must be taking a long time...

Oh god, I need to be prepared for the worst then.

No need to panic! It's well thought-through and both sides make a strong case. We're gonna cut out a lot of the crap so we're down to just the basic, and most important, points. So it'll probably contain somewhere in the region of 8-10 points for, and 8-10 points against. 

No we are not

Excuse my colleagues inaccurate statement! lol

The debate will be released in UNADULTERATED form...nothing will be cut...whatever the debatees posted will be posted in the debate thread. Cutting things out to cut down to the basic means many things could be lost.

Its a debate so naturally expect responses to be long and detailed.

I am waiting for your gamrTalk Episode 1 to be ready conegamer, remember we wanna release both threads at the same time? lol

I told you he was incompetent darth .... he's akin to cheryl cole on x factor, and we all know what happened to her.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Conegamer said:

No need to panic! It's well thought-through and both sides make a strong case. We're gonna cut out a lot of the crap so we're down to just the basic, and most important, points. So it'll probably contain somewhere in the region of 8-10 points for, and 8-10 points against. 

In the past both, you and darth, have repeatedly managed to undershoot even the lowest of expectations, so yeah, there is need to panic.

And this doesn't even account for morenoingrato participating in this specific debate.

lol, what did I do now?

darthdevidem01 said:
Conegamer said:
RolStoppable said:
Conegamer said:

It was moreoningrato, SaviorX, SheepLord and Dr_Jameo at the end. Those were the people who were randomly selected to take part. 

I still have NO IDEA why the thread isn't up. Whatever Darth is messing about with must be taking a long time...

No we are not

The debate will be released in UNADULTERATED form...nothing will be cut...whatever the debatees posted will be posted in the debate thread. Cutting things out to cut down to the basic means many things could be lost.

I am waiting for your gamrTalk Episode 1 to be ready conegamer, remember we wanna release both threads at the same time? lol

Wait a sec, I thought we were gonna cut out our comments, the short comments, the double posts etc.? 

Also, I still wait for Smeags.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Looks like we should be ready to have both threads up for 6PM.

Sorry about the delay! Issues with interviewees and all... :/

Conegamer said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Conegamer said:
RolStoppable said:
Conegamer said:

No we are not

Wait a sec, I thought we were gonna cut out our comments, the short comments, the double posts etc.? 

You said

We're gonna cut out a lot of the crap so we're down to just the basic, and most important, points.

So I thought you meant we were going to condense down posts the debatees made to make sure the points were clear and to cut off the fluff (as you said to leave the most important points)

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
Conegamer said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Conegamer said:
RolStoppable said:
Conegamer said:

No we are not

You said

We're gonna cut out a lot of the crap so we're down to just the basic, and most important, points.

So I thought you meant we were going to condense down posts the debatees made to make sure the points were clear and to cut off the fluff (as you said to leave the most important points)

Yeah, my fault there. I tried not to give anything away ;)

Conegamer said:
darthdevidem01 said:

You said

Give what away?

Seece said:
Conegamer said:
darthdevidem01 said:

You said

Give what away?

Responses, the winner (IMO), future topics etc.

We want all that traffic in a new thread, not this one. 

Speaking of which, the threads are just being finalised now. Expect to see them up in, say, 15 minutes?

Conegamer said:
Seece said:
Conegamer said:
darthdevidem01 said:

You said

Give what away?

Responses, the winner (IMO), future topics etc.

We want all that traffic in a new thread, not this one. 

Speaking of which, the threads are just being finalised now. Expect to see them up in, say, 15 minutes?

How would what the fact you're planning to cut stuff out give any of that away?

I swear you don't understand english, you get so much wrong it's unReal

Thread is going up now!!!