By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - gamrDebate- "Has the Wii succeded as a gaming console?" Find out soon...

radishhead said:
SMEAGS! Get ya' ass into gear man

I approve. 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Conegamer said:
radishhead said:

I approve. 

Who were the debaters?

It was moreoningrato, SaviorX, SheepLord and Dr_Jameo at the end. Those were the people who were randomly selected to take part. 

I still have NO IDEA why the thread isn't up. Whatever Darth is messing about with must be taking a long time...

Conegamer said:
RolStoppable said:
Conegamer said:
radishhead said:

I approve. 

Who were the debaters?

It was moreoningrato, SaviorX, SheepLord and Dr_Jameo at the end. Those were the people who were randomly selected to take part. 

I still have NO IDEA why the thread isn't up. Whatever Darth is messing about with must be taking a long time...

Looking forward to it, did you make the pic in the OP?

Seece said:
Conegamer said:
RolStoppable said:
Conegamer said:
radishhead said:

I approve. 

Who were the debaters?

No, that was Darth.

I hope you, and everyone else, like it! It's certainly well-thought through, at least...

Oh, I believe the next topic (or is it the one after?) will be right up your alley

RolStoppable said:
Conegamer said:

Oh god, I need to be prepared for the worst then.

No need to panic! It's well thought-through and both sides make a strong case. We're gonna cut out a lot of the crap so we're down to just the basic, and most important, points. So it'll probably contain somewhere in the region of 8-10 points for, and 8-10 points against. 

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Seece said:

No, that was Darth.

I hope you, and everyone else, like it! It's certainly well-thought through, at least...

Oh, I believe the next topic (or is it the one after?) will be right up your alley

Oh I hope it's the one after, that means you're not hosting it?

RolStoppable said:
Conegamer said:

No need to panic! It's well thought-through and both sides make a strong case. We're gonna cut out a lot of the crap so we're down to just the basic, and most important, points. So it'll probably contain somewhere in the region of 8-10 points for, and 8-10 points against. 

In the past both, you and darth, have repeatedly managed to undershoot even the lowest of expectations, so yeah, there is need to panic.

And this doesn't even account for morenoingrato participating in this specific debate.

Gimme an example, I don't remember any particular incident

@Seece- 'Hosting' is such a harsh word...we both do nothing in the debate, for example, and the opening comment of the message is just a template. So the only thing we mean by 'hosting' is that one of us gets to copypasta the debate into the thread, whilst the other one has to conduct the interview, set up a competition and some other stuff in the background. 

That's why it's rotational. Whoever does the hosting, won't actually effect the debate in any which way.

Conegamer said:
RolStoppable said:
Conegamer said:

In the past both, you and darth, have repeatedly managed to undershoot even the lowest of expectations, so yeah, there is need to panic.

And this doesn't even account for morenoingrato participating in this specific debate.

@Seece- 'Hosting' is such a harsh word...we both do nothing in the debate, for example, and the opening comment of the message is just a template. So the only thing we mean by 'hosting' is that one of us gets to copypasta the debate into the thread, whilst the other one has to conduct the interview, set up a competition and some other stuff in the background. 

That's why it's rotational. Whoever does the hosting, won't actually effect the debate in any which way.

Well I've never seen somebody call the word hosting a 'harsh' word, but then english isn't your first language so maybe you don't know what either mean.

Irregardless, as long as you're not heavily involved in the good stuff, hate for it to not live up to its potential!

Seece said:
Conegamer said:
RolStoppable said:
Conegamer said:

Well I've never seen somebody call the word hosting a 'harsh' word, but then english isn't your first language so maybe you don't know what either mean.

Irregardless, as long as you're not heavily involved in the good stuff, hate for it to not live up to its potential!

Well, no, neither of us will be heavily involved:

from darthdevidem01 5 days agoThank you for your support conegamer.

Now neither me nor conegamer will post in here unless someone breaks the rules or until the debate ends!

Enjoy YOUR debate guys!

So yeah.  We don't post, so we don't influence the overall outcome of the thread. So our bias doesn't interveen.

@Rol-  Your opinion I suppose.

Also, just been informed that both teams will have either 6 or 7 points in the final thread. But each one is about 250 words long, so...

Conegamer said:
RolStoppable said:
Conegamer said:

Oh god, I need to be prepared for the worst then.

No we are not

Excuse my colleagues inaccurate statement! lol

The debate will be released in UNADULTERATED form...nothing will be cut...whatever the debatees posted will be posted in the debate thread. Cutting things out to cut down to the basic means many things could be lost.

Its a debate so naturally expect responses to be long and detailed.

I am waiting for your gamrTalk Episode 1 to be ready conegamer, remember we wanna release both threads at the same time? lol

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey