By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo is Pixar (and Cars 2 sucked!)

Tagged games:

Xen said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Xen said:
darthdevidem01 said:
mehhhhhhh OLD DISNEY IS BEST!

Where are films like Lion King, Pocahontas & Alladin now?!?!?!!?!?12313123

In a landfill, where they belong (well, expect Lion King, it's awesome)

*came here to praise Toy Story 3*

The same landfill where reels of Lord Of the Rings : The Boring Towers have been put? Surely Pocahontas & Alladin aren't that bad!!

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

I've touched a nerve! How much more 'till you cry?

Say anything against A Bug's Life and I'll burst into tears!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

^it SUCKS!

Bugs Life bugged me.

Xen said:
^it SUCKS!

Boring trollage is boring.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
Xen said:
^it SUCKS!

LOL

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
Xen said:
^it SUCKS!

It's the best I could dig up.

I watched it... 11 years ago >_<

d21lewis said:

I just got home from seeing Cars 2 and boy did that movie suck!! I figured the critics were just hating because Pixar can do no wrong.  I was wrong.  Pixar, like Nintendo, are probably the oldest and most respected players in their particular categories.  Because of this, they've garnered a lot fans.  Many for the consistent quality of their product.  Many, because of the name.  Well, in the world of movies and games, the "second stringers" have caught up with the leader.  In a many ways, they've been surpassed by the upstarts. They're still the best there is in their respective fields but the gap isn't what it used to be.

On another note, I just bought a 3DS and Zelda OoT.  I haven't tried Zelda yet but the 3DS hardware has blown me away!!  It's much more impressive in my hands than it was with those Pilot Wings/Street Fighter 4 demos that I've played in stores.  It was money well spent!

I've got to the point where I don't use 3D at all. But the Oot Gyro aiming controls and the touch screen menu equipment is brilliant. Enjoy !

And it will be the number one movie and there will be a part 3 to make it a trilogy. People just flock to crap dont they!!!!

d21lewis said:
Am I the only person in the world that enjoyed Antz more than A Bug's Life?

no, no your not

i learned a long time ago that kids suck at liking things