By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Zombieland vs Shaun of the Dead

Well, it's a great movie and certainly deserves it.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Around the Network

Shaun of the Dead. It was better written, had some great character development, and I thought the plot was great.

Zzzzombieland was a boring film with unlikable/1-dimensional characters, dull plot and tired/unwitty 'jokes'. The only good one was Murray's regret. When I watched it the first time, tt seemed to me that it wanted to be some sort of romance movie in a zombie-infested world, but it completely failed. Shaun of the Dead handled relationships better.

I liked both, but Shaun is the best. No doubt.

I really enjoy both, but would give a slight edge to Zombieland...

Zombie land is not funny.

SOTD forever.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Around the Network

Both were great but if I could only watch one then I pick Shaun of the Dead. I've probably seen it half a dozen times and I'm not even close to sick of it.

Shaun of the Dead is the much better movie although I thought I was going to hate Zombieland but it turned out pretty good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

both are good movies but my pick is shaun of the dead.

Braindead. The other two are good but are but pale copies of this classic.

Plus they don't have a priest kung-fu fighting zombies.

"I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

Zombieland for sure.