By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New 360 to be announced at E3 2012 with Timesplitters 4 - Crytek

EyeAmTJ said:
yeah right LOL

Edit: >____________< nvm. I can't read 

Around the Network
EyeAmTJ said:
yeah right LOL

Hey moron, why did you resurrect this thread?

Food for thought: Shove an apple in your brain

I just want the 720 to be the most graphically advanced console! Give us the dream specs with realistic prices. I just hope MS would commit more to the 720 than what MS did to 360. Dont get me wrong, MS handled the 360 phenomenally. But not in the late days of this gen (In my opinion)

(No offence for everyone else)

Yay!!!

I was sad when i saw what date this thread was made. Oh well still have the Wii U to look forward to.

ROFFLE, what was the point of that bump?

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

B.E.L.I.E.V.E

I was about to start calling people idiots in this thread for all the ridiculousness flying around. Then I saw the date.

Time Splitters 4 that follows the same frenetic pace in its gameplay like its predecessors would actually make this a damn good E3 in my books. Now if Lucas Arts' new title were to be Battlefront 3 then it would be a godly E3.

Panama said:
Time Splitters 4 that follows the same frenetic pace in its gameplay like its predecessors would actually make this a damn good E3 in my books. Now if Lucas Arts' new title were to be Battlefront 3 then it would be a godly E3.

I think LA confirmed the new Star Wars title would be a new "series" in the franchise, so that pretty much kills hope of a Battlefront 3 :/ :(

Also,a necro bump?!