By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - to all the xbox 360 lovers

In my opinion I like the exclusives better for 360 over PS3. Controller feels better and most of all Xbox Live is better in every way possible over PSN and that is were all my people are.

Around the Network

I love my 360, but nothing makes it better. It has some better features , but to say it is better overall is ludicrous.

When it first came out, it felt like a refined and complete experience. XBL was way better than it was on Xbox. It felt like you were actually connected to people and not just in an empty room alone. It felt like the console was it's own living entity and it told you what you did and what your friends are doing. It has made me become more lazy, since my 360 did everything for me. So lazy that I don't even want to play the games, I just want to watch Netflix. It would be cool if I could just wave my hand to the Kinect and the 360 would complete the game for me, while I just watched.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

I think 360 is better due to its selection of games and Xbox LIVE features and its controller. It all comes down to preference as both are equally amazing machines, just a few different games on them.

PREDICTIONS:
(Predicted on 5/31/11) END of 2011 Sales - Xbox 360 = 62M;  PS3 = 59M;  Wii = 97M

Better controller, The PS3 controller is only better for fighters. But if you're serious about fighters, you would play with an arcade stick or a Fighting pad at the minimum. Both have a terrible D-Pad, but that's the only fault I can find with the 360 controller. The PS3 controller is too small, it cramps my hands, and the L1/R1 L2/R2 buttons are a disgrace compared to the 360's trigger/shoulder button combo.

I don't care about Sony's exclusives except for the GT series and GOW, the rest I can do without. My favorite games are usually multiplats, and they're just as good on 360 and if there is a better version it's usually on 360.

I prefer the XBLA selection to the PSN selection.

Xbox Live is superior to PSN in every way. People that think they are the same, are just not very technical people. How can you not notice that it takes longer to find games on PSN? And that you run into way more laggy games far more frequently? I don't know if everyone on PSN is running around with Wi-fi instead of hard-wired, but it certainly seems that way. If you don't notice these things, you have probably never played on a smooth connection and just can't tell the difference.

I like both, but just prefer the 360. And I prefer a good PC over both.

Around the Network

it comes with a sexy halve naked picture of Bill Gates.....
whada you mean yours didn't?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

brendude13 said:

Because some people think XBOX sounds cool.

I'm not kidding, that literally IS the main reason.

There isn't much between the two consoles, but as a brand, I despise the XBOX 360. It exists for all the wrong reasons really, Microsoft's greed and smug PR doesn't help either.

...But when it comes to consoles, there isn't much of a difference, just games and controllers, that's it.

One could argue it's because of Microsoft are good at marketing.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

chocoloco said:

I love my 360, but nothing makes it better. It has some better features , but to say it is better overall is ludicrous.

That is why we are giving opinions. If someone has a opinion on two things and can't decide which one is better that is even more ludicrous.

SinZinDetta said:
chocoloco said:

That is why we are giving opinions. If someone has a opinion on two things and can't decide which one is better that is even more ludicrous.

Really?  I thought we were all stating facts?  Also I think the PS3 is ever so slightly better, but barely because it has more games I enjoy.

Seece said:
sweatface7 said:

i want to know what makes yall think 360 is better than ps3.. my buddy and i always debate about this and all he says is cross chat for xbox and stuff.. i dont think that plays any part in why 360 could be better. 

so type yalls reasons why 360 is better or ps3 better than 360.

I don't anymore, I just prefer it. Why does one HAVE to be better than the other ...

they both have their pros and cons

i'll second that.

as a PS fan i likely shouldn't be in here but i was never against Xbox. its hard suggesting to a friend of mine to get a 360 when he wants a PS3, but has a problem with PSN being down cause of the hack. so he's conflicted, and i only suggested it cause he only plays fighting and sports games

no console will ever be better then the other but more and more im considering buying a 360 (slim model).

this is a silly question when you think about it. its like asking why i like smaller wemen (110-150)with curves and a friend of mine (who shouldn't because hes all skin and bones with no meat) likes big girls.

its all personal preference and i say don't hate congratulate and enjoy wht you play.