By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - to all the xbox 360 lovers

Aldro said:
sweatface7 said:

i want to know what makes yall think 360 is better than ps3.. my buddy and i always debate about this and all he says is cross chat for xbox and stuff.. i dont think that plays any part in why 360 could be better. 

so type yalls reasons why 360 is better or ps3 better than 360.

Microsofts first party support fades in comparison to Sony's.

Uncharted, God of War, Gran Turismo, Killzone, LittleBigPlanet, InFAMOUS to name a few franchises they have created.

Microsoft couldn't even keep Bungie continuing on Halo...

Basically:
If you are a game whore and really care about exclusives and getting the "best" and let alone, the BEST experiences that cannot be shared amongst PC/PS3/360. The PS3 is the way to go really (i dare say in both quality as well as quantity).

Source:
Myself, sold my 360 late last year. Had it since late 2008. Since I have quite a good PC and have no love for Halo or Gears, it felt like a waste of money to me.

Why do you keep saying this? You got it as a gift and made a big thread saying what a horrid gift it was.

You never bought the damn thing.

Around the Network

liking the opinions.. glad no one really blew it up lol. thanks guys.. if there is any ps3 people in here or look at it and play often send me a friend request, mainly for games like battlefield 3 and MW3..

sweatface7 is my psn

Aldro said:
sweatface7 said:

i want to know what makes yall think 360 is better than ps3.. my buddy and i always debate about this and all he says is cross chat for xbox and stuff.. i dont think that plays any part in why 360 could be better. 

Uncharted, God of War, Gran Turismo, Killzone, LittleBigPlanet, InFAMOUS to name a few franchises they have created.

Basically:
If you are a game whore and really care about exclusives and getting the "best" and let alone, the BEST experiences that cannot be shared amongst PC/PS3/360. The PS3 is the way to go really (i dare say in both quality as well as quantity).

Source:
Myself, sold my 360 late last year. Had it since late 2008. Since I have quite a good PC and have no love for Halo or Gears, it felt like a waste of money to me.

Dude!! You did the opposite of what the OP asked!  WTF!?  You even added the "Or PS3 better than 360" to it.  For some reason, that made me laugh my ass off, btw.

But seriously, this thread isn't for you!  He asked "360 Lovers" why they thought "360 was better".  It's like it caused you physical pain to see a 360/PS3 thread where nobody was talking trash and you had to make things right.  It's like responding MMA is better than Pro Wrestling in a thread about "Who is the best WWF Champion of All Time" or something.  We know you love your PS3 and its exclusives.  At this point, with the next gen knocking at our doors, you're not educating anybody anymore.  The war is over.  Put away your weapons.

This is a test

sweatface7 said:
liking the opinions.. glad no one really blew it up lol. thanks guys.. if there is any ps3 people in here or look at it and play often send me a friend request, mainly for games like battlefield 3 and MW3..

sweatface7 is my psn

I'll add you =)

We can trap people and yell abuse at them together.

d21lewis said:

Dude!! You did the opposite of what the OP asked!  WTF!?  You even added the "Or PS3 better than 360" to it.  For some reason, that made me laugh my ass off, btw.

But seriously, this thread isn't for you!  He asked "360 Lovers" why they thought "360 was better".  It's like it caused you physical pain to see a 360/PS3 thread where nobody was talking trash and you had to make things right.  It's like responding MMA is better than Pro Wrestling in a thread about "Who is the best WWF Champion of All Time" or something.  We know you love your PS3 and its exclusives.  At this point, with the next gen knocking at our doors, you're not educating anybody anymore.  The war is over.  Put away your weapons.

"so type yalls reasons why 360 is better or ps3 better than 360." is right in the OP.  Not sure what you're seeing.  So while Aldro went into a thread for "360 Lovers" I view the OP as having opened the door for the other side of the debate and therefore Aldro's post is fine.

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:

Why do you keep saying this? You got it as a gift and made a big thread saying what a horrid gift it was.

ROFL

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Torillian said:
d21lewis said:

"so type yalls reasons why 360 is better or ps3 better than 360." is right in the OP.  Not sure what you're seeing.  So while Aldro went into a thread for "360 Lovers" I view the OP as having opened the door for the other side of the debate and therefore Aldro's post is fine.

I must be going insane. Before I posted my reply, I went back to re-read the OP and I didn't see the "Or PS3 better than 360" comment. I thought I was sure, otherwise I wouldn't have gone out of my way to add the "Dude, you did the opposite..." line. Blame it on that one time my mom dropped me on my head.......last week.

yo_john117 said:
Aldro said:
sweatface7 said:

Basically:

Source:

I got my PS3 on June 2007 (14 year old kid payed 599€? GTFO xDDD) by my parents too. I never buy my consoles :'D. Some are just spoiled brats like myself.
So I am not entitled to my opinion AT ALL for not buying any console but ..just.. having them? What the fuck is that for argument LOL.

d21lewis said:
Aldro said:
sweatface7 said:

Basically:

Source:

This is a test

..Huh? With all do respect Lew
"so type yalls reasons why 360 is better or ps3 better than 360."

Just typed why the PS3 according to my experience is better.

I didn't really read any of the other pages, I was just trying to give my thoughts on the matter to the guy. the best WWF Champion is Bret Hart anyway, dont even go there LOL (;D).

No but I was browsing the forums and wanted to answer his last sentence and so I did. Sorry if I pissed off so many people x_X.

EDIT: Saw someone beat me to it by telling you what the OP said. Oh well :* <3

@ Aldro ^^ Dammit for some reason I can't quote you.

I never said you weren't entitled to your own opinion it was just annoying me that you pretended to buy the 360 to make what you said seem even more legit when you just got it as a gift.