By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - to all the xbox 360 lovers

I just play the games bro, everything else is for the torpid to argue

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
@ Aldro ^^ Dammit for some reason I can't quote you.

I never said you weren't entitled to your own opinion it was just annoying me that you pretended to buy the 360 to make what you said seem even more legit when you just got it as a gift.

I could have asked for the money instead you know :|... I did sell it to get whatever of the remains of the money that I could lol. Was still mine :/. I wasn't exactly gifted it. It was more like: Hey what up dad, so as you know my PS3 YLOD'd on me and I cant bother to wait a week or two, go get me a 360 until it comes, thanks.

Don't judge me ;_; xDD. But the PS3 was the same thing. Bottom line is, I've owned both consoles and thats all im trying to really show. If the money matterd, I could just ask for them instead or sell them as soon as I got it lol (which I did to the 360 >_>).

Wii U go to the hell long life ps3/360 :D

@Aldro: No no don't give me that...your thread that you created made it very clear that you did NOT want the 360. You didn't want a 360, you never wanted one and you never will, and i'm perfectly fine with that.

Its better if you just admit what you did here and we can all get back to the usual business

yo_john117 said:

@Aldro: No no don't give me that...your thread that you created made it very clear that you did NOT want the 360. You didn't want a 360, you never wanted one and you never will, and i'm perfectly fine with that.

Its better if you just admit what you did here and we can all get back to the usual business

I didn't want a 360 because of what I just told the OP, the games. I was hoping perhaps I'd enjoy Gears 2 and Halo 3 when playing a little with my buddies. Was also hoping for something at E3 in 2009. Tried my chances in E3 2010 aswell but my eye wasn't caught on anything in particular worthy of keeping the console FOR ME instead of taking money to use it on.. oh I don't know, games on another console or just money in general. I simply told him there were no exclusive franchises that I couldn't play without the X360 aside from very few.

What I did here? The guy asked a question and I answered it with an answer I saw fit :S. I asked my father for the 360 because I wanted to play with two of my friends that have XBL and not PSN. Although both of them have PSN now and sold their 360's aswell, but now im getting quite off topic. Just trying to explain that I did want the 360 for them, so that I could play with them because we're actually really close, practically family. If you are asuming I'm downplaying the 360, then I am sorry if you see it that way.

The Xbox 360 to me, is a great console for those who'm dont have a great PC AND PS3, which I unfortunately do and I clearly did say this in my first reply in this topic. Sorry if I offended you.

Around the Network

here are the cut downs

xbox pro's
- cross game chat
- multiplatform games
- halo
- allan wake
- kinect
- espn
- cheaper but it doesn't make it better
- timed exclusives
sorry i cannot find anymore pro's

xbox cons
- controller
- to faulty my xbox i recently had got an rrod
- xbox live is waste of money
- community is smaller then psn
- to many anoying 12 year olds
- barly any exclusives
- limited dvd storage holding back games this generation
- has to pay companys to obay them and cant win them fair and square
- no variety only shooters
- no good upcomming games just all the same
- multiplatform games are looking worse now

playstation 3 pro's
- blu ray
- better exclusives
- larger variety of games
- higher rated games
- playstation move
- uncharted
- larger online
- back to the future game
- doesn't hold back sandbox gaming
- psn is free
- blu tooth headset
- great upcomming games
- better games
- better controller
- internet browsing
- more mature community
- trophys
- 3d gaming

playstation 3 cons
- psn outage
- timed excsluives on xbox
- wasn't forcing devolopers to make equal quality games in the earlier days
- no one is utilizing the duelshock controller
- not much games utilizing move

Nintendo wii pro's
- mario kart wii
- controller
- motion
- games are more fun
- cheap and great

Nintendo wii cons
- out of date graphics
- barly any new games
- online isn't to good at all
- shooter games are horrible on it

ps3 > wii > xbox

good stuff!! i was gonna do something similar to what you did to have a more in depth debate with my buddy but did not get around to it lol

@ Aldro (dammit, this thread done broked!) I hate to break it to ya, but having a PC and a PS3 does not = having a 360, all three options have pros and cons, and all three have different game libraries. The sooner you realize that fact, the better off you will be. ; )

@ iluvgaming...your post contradicts your user name, I suggest you change one of them asap.

"with great power, comes great responsibility."

Tony_Stark said:

@ Aldro (dammit, this thread done broked!) I hate to break it to ya, but having a PC and a PS3 does not = having a 360, all three options have pros and cons, and all three have different game libraries. The sooner you realize that fact, the better off you will be. ; )

@ iluvgaming...your post contradicts your user name, I suggest you change one of them asap.

Tony_Start, I'm merely speaking for behalf for myself. I did not enjoy the ..you know, lets call it the "Hardcore" games, on the Xbox 360. If you're into things like Viva Pinata, Kinect and so on, I have no say what so ever in it. But I have no interest in games like that (perhaps you see it as a shame, but I don't enjoy myself playing those and thats all I'm basing this on). So when speaking about the "Hardcore" solid games, I couldn't count to any more than 2, yes 2! Exclusive games EACH year from 09 to ..well even now. Most being Halo & Gears, which I could not find myself enjoying. (After getting a 360, Live, and Halo 3, I apparantly needed shit ton of DLC Maps too, or else I couldnt "play with my buddies" so no thanks. Gears 2's online was lagging quite much and I disliked the whole "Hey man, shoot in the wall with your shotgun. If you see a slight delay, you're not the host". I did not have a good experience and I was waiting for more hardcore games to catch my interest but MOST were either on the PS3 and PS3 alone, or on PC and Xbox 360, in which like I said: I have a great PC and any games I can choose there, I will.

So yes, all consoles have different libraries. I'd probably be better off with Nintendos Wii than Microsofts 360 if I wanted what Microsoft is offering (Simply because I don't enjoy the rest of the games at all).

09 - Forza 3 and ...can't remember :/
10 - Alan Wake, Halo Reach
11 - None yet but Gears 3 and Forza 3 are on their way

The games I had my eyes on^. Forza is the only franchise I really like on the 360. However I can't use my G27 Steering Wheel with it, so I rather play Gran Turismo 5 for that reason alone. I am hoping Forza 4 beats GT5 on every aspect because I am dearly hoping PD and Turn 10 learn from each other and bring us consumers the best experience to date!

People are different and have different tastes. You should realize THAT fact. <3

1. Controller

2. Internet

3. Price

4. Kinect *runs*