iluvgaming said:
Dr.Grass said:
1. Controller

2. Internet

3. Price

4. Kinect *runs*

1. controller is only good for shooters and horrible at everything else

2. xbl has the same internet proberbly worse then psn

3. for a little more you can get the perfect gaming experience more then xbox is offering at this moment

4. lol

Not sure if you caught my bluff there

Around the Network

I dont know why......360 was my first console, which is probably why I like it more than my ps3

o and Im a freaking HALO and GEARS fan !!

Since this is an XBOX luvin' thread, can you help me decide what games to buy for the XBOX 360 (mostly exclusive).

I got the XBOX 360 slim 250gb extremely cheap and I even have Tales of Vesperia which is very rare and expensive in the EU. I can't really find any reason for me to justify me keeping my XBOX 360, especially after buying it so late, if I sold my XBOX 360 and the games I could buy a Wii and a sexy 32" 1080p TV. I need some good reasons to keep my XBOX 360.

Any recommendations?

Upcoming Gears3, Halo5, The Witcher2 and Mass Effect3(I started my saves on 360)

Its up to you thou, if motion controls is your thing (you want a wii for some reason?) get kinect

Lyrikalstylez said:
Upcoming Gears3, Halo5, The Witcher2 and Mass Effect3(I started my saves on 360)

Its up to you thou, if motion controls is your thing (you want a wii for some reason?) get kinect

Yeah, those games are a given, I was talking more about games with variety which don't get as much press as these games, something like Alan Wake.

And I'm getting a Wii because my Mum's probably paying for it, she wants one aswell. It isn't the motion controls, there are a lot of games I want on that system, a lot of which are on the Gamecube.

Around the Network
brendude13 said:
Since this is an XBOX luvin' thread, can you help me decide what games to buy for the XBOX 360 (mostly exclusive).

I got the XBOX 360 slim 250gb extremely cheap and I even have Tales of Vesperia which is very rare and expensive in the EU. I can't really find any reason for me to justify me keeping my XBOX 360, especially after buying it so late, if I sold my XBOX 360 and the games I could buy a Wii and a sexy 32" 1080p TV. I need some good reasons to keep my XBOX 360.

Any recommendations?

What the heack would you need a 1080P TV for if you are getting a Wii? lol

"with great power, comes great responsibility."

brendude13 said:
dobby985 said:

The 360 and the PS3 both exist to make money like all consumer electronics. Don't kid yourself that owning a PS3 over a 360 is morally better.

I understand your argument, but I don't agree with MS's tactics this gen AT ALL. I don't care if all the consoles exist to make money, we all know that, (1.) but I think Microsoft have really been abusing their monoply with the XBOX 360, similar to what they did with Windows.

(2.)  This generation just seems to be a competition of who can gloat the most and who can throw the most money at developers and service providers like Netflix.

(1.)  Please enlighten us by telling us when MS had a monopoly in the console space.

Or, perhaps you mean that you disagree that MS is using its considerable resources from the OS space to subsidize its entrance into gaming... but surely that couldn't be it  because you are a Sony fan and to do so would be beyond hippocritical given Sony's past.

Sony's tactics are no better than MS's, and those of us old enough to remember the 80's can vouch that Nintendo can be real @$$holes about it too.  The bottom line is that all 3 companies exist to make money, and they will use the tactics they see fit to do so. 

(2.)  This includes the much balleyhooed "money hat", and article of clothing now hated by Sony fans who previously adored it when used by Sony against Sega and Nintendo in the past.

Tony_Stark said:
brendude13 said:

Any recommendations?

What the heack would you need a 1080P TV for if you are getting a Wii? lol

Maybe he doesn't have an HDTV for his HD consoles or for TV viewing. Higher quality = better, regardless if a game console doesn't output at a native HD resolution.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

huaxiong90 said:
Tony_Stark said:
brendude13 said:

Any recommendations?

What the heck would you need a 1080P TV for if you are getting a Wii? lol

Maybe he doesn't have an HDTV for his HD consoles or for TV viewing. Higher quality = better, regardless if a game console doesn't output at a native HD resolution.

Yeah...you totally missed the humor in that. Way to be a buzz kill. BTW standard def looks like crap on HDTVs, you obviously have never done it.

"with great power, comes great responsibility."

Tony_Stark said:
huaxiong90 said:

Yeah...you totally missed the humor in that. Way to be a buzz kill. BTW standard def looks like crap on HDTVs, you obviously have never done it.

Hey, it's hard to detect sarcasm that subtle.

And I have done it. I'm just not a graphics whore.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!