Forums - Gaming Discussion - to all the xbox 360 lovers

Dr.Grass said:
1. Controller

2. Internet

3. Price

4. Kinect *runs*

1. controller is only good for shooters and horrible at everything else

2. xbl has the same internet proberbly worse then psn

3. for a little more you can get the perfect gaming experience more then xbox is offering at this moment

4. lol

Around the Network

Because I enjoy the entire experience of gaming on my 360 far more than my PS3. It is more social in many ways as I come in from work and join a friends party and chat away while I game on whatever game I fancy, friends come and go throughout the night, if we fancy it at some point join as one party and hit a game together. I cannot do this on the PS3.

There is very little difference between the two though so I thinks it's more about what your friends have than the console in many ways. The games matter a little but I think both consoles have their share of great exclusives to make them matter less now.

First HD console out of the block.

Therefore had a HUGE number of games before PS3 hit the market.

Still retains the advantage of Many new IP's like Condemned, Saints Row, Mass Effect & Dead Rising been available of 360 first and therefore ALL games in those franchises are only available on 360.

XBLA...... 400 titles? Maybe 500+? now, either way for me XBLA blows PSN & VC out of the water.

Cross game chat........... dont pretend its not important....... if im playing say Gears of war, but i still have some achievements to get on say Left 4 Dead, its effortless to communicate with my fellow 360 games and get those things arranged immediately.

EVERY XBLA game has a demo......... thus i have NEVER bought a game that i regretted due to the fact that i could TRY it first before i bought it.

Forza is the new king of racers this gen, and although i still regard Gran Turismo very highly the series has been in decline since GT3.

Halo is head and shoulders above Killzone......... thus for me two very important categories are dominated by 360.... FPS's and racers (afterall, lets not forget that both PGR 3 & PGR 4 both scored better (and deservedly so) than GT5.

Lastly......... (and sure, it may come to PSN one day but who the hell wants to wait?)... the GREATEST game of the 5TH generation is coming to an XBLA near you real soon........ Guardian Heroes.

Got to be PS3 two reasons, i dont have to pay to play online, and the exclusives, the last 2 years Sony has just blown MS out of the water in terms of Quantity, Quality and breadth of genres of exclusives.

For me gaming is always just about the games, if next year Xbox gets the majority of the titles i want to play exclusive, then my answer would change to 360. I am worried that MS seem to have less and less 1st party games each year, they need to open more studios and i mean that create NEW studios, not buy out other devs or pay for more 2nd party exclusives.

halo might be better then killzone not graphically but gamelay wise restiance blows them both out of the water

Around the Network
iluvgaming said:
halo might be better then killzone not graphically but gamelay wise restiance blows them both out of the water

Hahahaha, that has to be the funniest thing I've read on the forums all week.

Legend11 said:
iluvgaming said:

Hahahaha, that has to be the funniest thing I've read on the forums all week.

Well he's entitled to his own opinion.

@Aldro--Like I said your entitled to your own opinion...I just had to point out you were lying about buying your 360.

Just gave COD Black Ops another go on the PSN. Got ass raped by Solid Snake! He kept saying things like "You haven't even taken the safety off, rookie" and "Otacon, I just killed that bitch." , in a flawless Solid Snake voice. I was laughing my ass off. One guy said, "You know you suck dicks, right?" Snake responded: "That's why they call me Snake Eater." Too much fun!!

360>PS3>Wii. That has nothing to do with the rest of my post but I just wanted it to have something to do with the topic at hand.

Aldro said:
Tony_Stark said:

@ Aldro (dammit, this thread done broked!) I hate to break it to ya, but having a PC and a PS3 does not = having a 360, all three options have pros and cons, and all three have different game libraries. The sooner you realize that fact, the better off you will be. ; )

@ iluvgaming...your post contradicts your user name, I suggest you change one of them asap.

Tony_Start, I'm merely speaking for behalf for myself. I did not enjoy the ..you know, lets call it the "Hardcore" games, on the Xbox 360. If you're into things like Viva Pinata, Kinect and so on, I have no say what so ever in it. But I have no interest in games like that (perhaps you see it as a shame, but I don't enjoy myself playing those and thats all I'm basing this on). So when speaking about the "Hardcore" solid games, I couldn't count to any more than 2, yes 2! Exclusive games EACH year from 09 to ..well even now. Most being Halo & Gears, which I could not find myself enjoying. (After getting a 360, Live, and Halo 3, I apparantly needed shit ton of DLC Maps too, or else I couldnt "play with my buddies" so no thanks. Gears 2's online was lagging quite much and I disliked the whole "Hey man, shoot in the wall with your shotgun. If you see a slight delay, you're not the host". I did not have a good experience and I was waiting for more hardcore games to catch my interest but MOST were either on the PS3 and PS3 alone, or on PC and Xbox 360, in which like I said: I have a great PC and any games I can choose there, I will.

So yes, all consoles have different libraries. I'd probably be better off with Nintendos Wii than Microsofts 360 if I wanted what Microsoft is offering (Simply because I don't enjoy the rest of the games at all).

09 - Forza 3 and ...can't remember :/
10 - Alan Wake, Halo Reach
11 - None yet but Gears 3 and Forza 3 are on their way

The games I had my eyes on^. Forza is the only franchise I really like on the 360. However I can't use my G27 Steering Wheel with it, so I rather play Gran Turismo 5 for that reason alone. I am hoping Forza 4 beats GT5 on every aspect because I am dearly hoping PD and Turn 10 learn from each other and bring us consumers the best experience to date!

People are different and have different tastes. You should realize THAT fact. <3

Not liking the console because of the games is one thing. Hating it because it's not a PS3, and it's a MS product is another. Unfortunately, given the posts you have made in this thread, the latter seems to hold true for you. Your defensive nature when confronted about your demeaner in this thread just enforces my suspicions that you are stealth trolling. Oh, and BTW, try reading my first post...infact, ALL my posts in this thread so far. Your last point is one that I already have a keen grasp on, perhaps you should try to understand what it really means instead of just saying it. ; )

"with great power, comes great responsibility."

xbox was out a year before ps3, theres an obv reason why they have more games..