By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is it just me or does this look way cooler than it has any right to be??

Is it just me or does this look way cooler than it has any right to be??

NO!... how could anybody ... 14 8.81%

You have officially lost ... 8 5.03%

The lack of Wii releases ... 23 14.47%

Actually... I find myself... 41 25.79%

Looks fun! hope it doesn't suck! 32 20.13%

WTF NAMCO!?? this is crap... 12 7.55%

WTF NAMCO!?? this is awes... 29 18.24%

Total:159
gumby_trucker said:
If Nintendo are serious about cooperating with third parties they should consider adding Mii support to this one. Sales would double instantly!

Truly!

This game seems really deep, but the character in the game seems a bit dull and Miis could handle that. The game could benefit if it was a little bit faster.

Around the Network

Man Go Vacation looks amazing. They crammed a crap load of content into one game I'm actually tempted to buy this. Though I know I probably wouldn't like it. This looks like the WiiSportResort killer, move over WiiSports Namco's kicking the crap out of you. I wonder if my sister will buy this , the on horse part will make her go nuts!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

TomaTito said:

Some more videos from youtube, you can see how they do the online:

Hey! , they're talking english in that video, so its coming to US! , thats great news

a bit offtopic ,  isn't it funny that this game looks funner than my actual vacations? , most of the time i'm in a vacation something happens that ruins it, illness , annoying people , spending too much time prepairing , deciding and getting robbed out of my wallet and less time enjoying stuff , how sad =[

TheWon said:

Well some just now are finding out about the game. Good job on being ahead of the mob! You want a cookie or better yet we can start worshiping you like Malstrom! Direct us old wise one! LOL JK!

I hope Nintendo supports the game wit Miis I doubt it, but dam this is a game.

Come with me little Padawan, I'll show you the way.

Their previous game supported Miis, I assume this one will do the same.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Ok so this part of their own series of games like Wii Series or Deca Series. Either way this can tie me over until Wii U gets GTA 5 in 2013.

Did the last game have online, and if so how does it work? Is the island one huge hub that everyone meets up at?

Just because someone is saying something different. Doesn't mean their point of view is right!

Member Of The Wii Squad: Warriors of Light!

One of the 4 Yonkou of Youtube aka Wii Warlords. Other Members include ThaBlackBaron, Shokio, and Cardy.

Around the Network

No online. Yeap, I guess so also, from the free run videos it does seem like the island is one big hub. Also notice there are some public transportation methods thrown in there, it's so you can travel faster around the island (you can skip these parts).

Edit: Another set of gameplay but from E3 this time: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Wish the demo would have went better! Those guys are either stupid or the controls suck! Also light sabers about time!

Just because someone is saying something different. Doesn't mean their point of view is right!

One of the 4 Yonkou of Youtube aka Wii Warlords. Other Members include ThaBlackBaron, Shokio, and Cardy.

Ha that does look pretty fun actually....its for the Wii right?

Ya only for Wii. It's Playstation Home with alot of things to do ,or GTA 4 online more things to do besides killing people. It took a while, but I'm glad to see someone taking all those ideas, and taking them to the next level.

Not bad actually, didn't expect it to be that polished