By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is it just me or does this look way cooler than it has any right to be??

Is it just me or does this look way cooler than it has any right to be??

NO!... how could anybody ... 14 8.81%

You have officially lost ... 8 5.03%

The lack of Wii releases ... 23 14.47%

Actually... I find myself... 41 25.79%

Looks fun! hope it doesn't suck! 32 20.13%

WTF NAMCO!?? this is crap... 12 7.55%

WTF NAMCO!?? this is awes... 29 18.24%

Total:159
bmmb1 said:
Galaki said:
Looks to me they bundled a whole lot of party games together.

Now, let's see if they put out some ads to promote the game or just release it into the wild to die.

Well yes, sort of, but, besides there being a ton of activities, many of them looking fun:

1. it is open world (you can travel in it and go wherever you want)

2. It supports motionplus, zapper, balance board, which is a cut above the usual

3. It apparently has online (I now looked it up in Amazon and they also mention the online, only the Namco site doesn't...)

The features mentioned in Amazon were also stated before in their website. Seems like they have removed that bullet and added a new one. Hmmm, why remove mention of online? 

Proof: I posted the features from their site on my thread of this game.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network
TomaTito said:
bmmb1 said:
Galaki said:

Now, let's see if they put out some ads to promote the game or just release it into the wild to die.

Well yes, sort of, but, besides there being a ton of activities, many of them looking fun:

2. It supports motionplus, zapper, balance board, which is a cut above the usual

3. It apparently has online (I now looked it up in Amazon and they also mention the online, only the Namco site doesn't...)

The features mentioned in Amazon were also stated before in their website. Seems like they have removed that bullet and added a new one. Hmmm, why remove mention of online? 

Namco is just trying to protect us of the ebil interwebz.

Galaki said:
TomaTito said:
bmmb1 said:
Galaki said:

Namco is just trying to protect us of the ebil interwebz.

Thank god someone is looking out for the children.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

bmmb1 said:
BTW, did anybody mention that it is only $39.99 ? (in Amazon US)

Nice find!
If it's the official price I'll add it to the OP.

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

I'm just commenting to 'tag' this page. I'll get back to you when I have the time to watch the videos

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs

Around the Network

Too bad this game is coming out so late in the generation.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

I think I'm looking at my first Wii purchase since Sonic Colours!!!

Thanks for posting dude.

It looks pretty solid actually. Thanks for posting. I haven't even heard of it... I'm considering in picking it up now.

updated the OP with some more info. asymmetrical multi-player FTW!
Also, can anyone confirm a European release?

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

To be honest, my opinion is no, it doesnt look cool at all it looks like something for 10yr old girls.